External Scholarships

There are a number of external organisations that provide funding and support for international postgraduate students. For more detailed information about the funding schemes available and eligibility criteria see our postgraduate funding section.

International students can also consult their local British Council office, which will have information about UK award schemes.

Find out where your nearest British Council office is by contacting:

British Council Information Centre
Bridgewater House
58 Whitworth Street
M1 6BB
Telephone: +44 (0)161 957 7755
Website: www.britishcouncil.org