Deferment of an existing loan

If you are enrolled in full/half-time education, you can defer re-payment of any outstanding student loans. Please request a deferment form from your lender and submit to the Newcastle University Student Financial Support Team by


or mail:

Student Financial Support

Student Wellbeing Service

King’s Gate


or to King’s Gate, Level 2 Helpdesk