Students from England

If you’re from England you can apply to Student Finance England (SFE) for funding to help with your studies. Tuition Fee and Living Cost Loans are most common, but SFE have other types of funding available depending on your circumstances.

What can I get?

You should find out about:

Other support available includes:

It’s also important to know about: