Students from Wales

If you’re from Wales you can apply to the Student Finance Wales (SFW) for funding to help with your studies. Tuition Fee and Maintenance Loans are most common, but SFW have other types of funding available depending on your circumstances.

What can I get?

You should find out about:

Other support available includes:

It’s also important to know about: