Enable cross-disciplinary collaborations and networking.
- Networking - Supporting and coordinating networks of Newcastle University Researchers.
- Events - Organising Institute for Sustainability events and meetings (e.g. conferences, workshops, Research Forum, Partnership Committee).
- Interdisciplinarity - Facilitating introductions of cross-school and cross-faculty researchers.
- External funding - Arranging focus groups around specific calls involving cross school/faculty academics and external parties.
Support proposals for funding research.
- Letters of support - Writing letters of support for external proposals.
- Assisting impact - Assistance in preparation of cases for support and pathways to impact.
- Grant writing - Coordinating grant writing involving multiple partners.
Providing a conduit between researchers and partners' organisations.
- Make connections - Facilitate introductions to partners for proposals.
- Present to IfS partners - Inviting researchers to talk at Partnership Committee.
- Promotion - Produce externally facing communication and promotional materials for business, industry or policy.