Get an outstanding student experience and world-class education while studying on our beautiful campus, right in the heart of Newcastle.
A blend of red brick and modern architecture, our campus is visually stunning with plenty of green space and social areas to meet friends. It's just a short walk from excellent:
- arts and culture venues
- sports stadia
- shopping centres
- bars and clubs
The campus is compact, which means it’s easy to get around. You don’t have far to walk for your next lecture, the library or the students’ union.
We've invested millions in developing our facilities, so you have access to some of the best resources in the country.
Our multi-award winning library is open 24/7 during term time. We have free Wi-Fi, 3,000 computers and helpful IT staff on campus.
Our specialist subject resources include:
• new £58 million Urban Sciences Building, home to our School of Computing
• new £34 million Learning and Teaching Centre opening in autumn 2019
• on-campus museum, gallery and theatre
• two commercial farms and a biological field station
• music and media studios
• a sea-going vessel, coastal station and marine lab
• a Learning Resource Centre open to all students who want to learn a language
A beautiful place to learn and socialise
There really is a strong sense of community on campus, so it won't take you long to settle in.
You'll find countless opportunities to make new friends, develop skills and confidence, and have fun.