As well as receiving ongoing support while studying at Newcastle, the University can provide advice and guidance before you apply on all topics relating to higher education.
Support can include:
- appointments to discuss the support options available to you before you apply or accept an offer
- access to the range of support services offered by the University
- someone to speak to if there is anything you are unsure about
- a visit to University accommodation and/or a campus tour of the University
- meeting a current University student
Find out more about our financial support for care leavers.
Find out more
Newcastle University has designated members of staff who can offer advice and information for those who have been in local authority care:
Student Recruitment Manager
Student Recruitment Team
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 6148