Student Wellbeing

Register with a GP (Doctor)

Newcastle University is committed to encouraging all students to register with a Doctor upon arrival.

Students should only register with a Doctor (known in the UK as a GP or General Practitioner) when they come to live in Newcastle or Gateshead. If you have yet to move to Newcastle or Gateshead and are still living at home, please refrain from registering until you arrive at university. 

You can register with a Doctor online by clicking the link below: