Develop a strategic relationship with an organisational partner
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) is an Innovate UK funding scheme. The programme supports innovative collaboration between the UK's universities and businesses.
KTP projects allow academics to apply their research in a commercial setting.
Benefit to the Academic
The benefits of KTP are wide ranging. They provide you with the opportunity to:
- Build rewarding relationships with industrial contacts
- Lead research with real world impact
- Identify new research themes
- Deliver high quality publications
- Build commercial awareness
- Develop industry-relevant teaching material
- Contribute to REF Impact Case studies
Newcastle University offers dedicated KTP support. Our team will help you transform your collaborative idea into a funded project. The services we provide include:
- Help with writing the application
- Full administrative support for the duration of the KTP
- Support with the final report process
We have a 90% success rate of obtaining funding once the KTP reaches application stage.
If you have an idea for a KTP project, we can check its suitability and help you put together the application.