Attend this free event with guest speakers, brought to you by the North East LEP, in partnership with the SME Centre for Excellence.
Date/Time: 23 March 2017, 08:45 - 12:30
Venue: Newcastle College
Nevil Tynemouth and Mike Lever, of New Results Training will be delivering the event. Nevil was involved with launching two of the UK’s most familiar brands; Dyson and Blackberry, as well as working as part of FTSE 100 management teams for over 25 years. Mike will be drawing on his considerable expertise in banking, sales, training and coaching – as well as his particular specialisms in the psychology of customer behaviour.
Both will talk through the customer journey and how businesses can better take care of their customer base.What will business people take away on the day?
- Understanding the sales cycle and how digital technology supports it
- Creating new ideas to use at each stage of the process
- Using the power of putting customers in a positive emotional state
- Understanding high value, low cost ideas that will help you grow your business
- Appreciating the digital customer journey, where it begins and where it ends
The event will use a combination of keynote sessions and hands-on workshops to help businesses work through each of the tools.
Businesses that meet the following criteria are eligible to attend:
- Based in the North East LEP area (Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Newcastle, North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Northumberland)
- Minimum of five employees
- Current turnover of at least £500k per annum
To register for the event please complete the online registration form.