Future female engineers is an exclusive networking event for female engineering students looking to build their professional network of like-minded female students and meet with key industry professionals
Date/Time: 10 November 2017, 10.00 - 16.00 TBC
Venue: Arup HQ, London
Various employers attending including Aecom, ARUP, BAE systems, BP, Exxon Mobil and Laing O Rourke.
Example event programme
• Welcome followed by keynote and guest speakers.
• Skills session - with opportunities to speak directly with recruiters
• Team challenge - focussing on teamwork and communication skills. You will be given a short amount of time to fulfil a fun and challenging brief, working in a small group.
• Insider insights - meeting recent graduate hires and/or interns and find out their day to day roles
• Panel Q&A - with senior female representatives from each of the partnering organisations about what life is like at the top of the ladder and how they achieved their success.
• Drinks networking reception - with a final chance to talk to representatives from the partnering organisations and receive a TARGETjobs takeaway goody bag.
Events times will be confirmed nearer the date.
Please look at targetjobs for further information and registration details.