Arranging an event on campus is a great way to outline your graduate scheme and internship opportunities, and to help students build a network of industry contacts.
Over 1,600 students engaged with our employer presentations, drop-ins and skills sessions in 2015/16.
We offer lunchtime and evening presentations tailored to meet your recruitment needs.
When you book a presentation with us we will:
- coordinate and schedule dates in the events diary
- book venues
- provide contacts for catering arrangements
- promote the event to our students and graduates via the Careers Service website
- set up online student registration
- raise your brand awareness on campus via social media
Employer Drop-ins in the Careers Service run in October-November and again in February-March. We offer 2 hour slots, with the busiest time being 11:30am - 1:30pm.
We'll also advertise your event via our e-marketing campaigns, reaching a potential audience of over 27,000 Newcastle University students each week.
Presentations £195 +VAT
Careers Service Drop-ins Free
For further information on availability contact: