Dr Kent Chin
Assistant Professor in Chemical Engineering
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +6569086026
Beng (Hons), Chemical Engineering, University of Malaya (2007)
PhD, Chemical Engineering, University of Nottingham (2011)
Advanced Drying Technologies
Drying of Food and Biological Materials
CME 2123 Transfer Processes
CME3109 Plant Design
- Lee YH, Chin SK, Chung BK. Drying Characteristics and Product Quality of Lemon Slices Dried With Hot Air Circulation Oven and Hybrid Heatpump Dryers. International Journal of Science and Engineering 2015, 8(1), 69-74.
- Chin SK, Siew ES, Soon WL. Drying Characteristics and Quality Evaluation of Kiwi Slices Under Hot Air Natural Convective Drying Method. International Food Research Journal 2015, 22(6), 2188-2195.
- Chin SK, Law CL. Maximizing the Retention of Ganoderic Acids and Water-Soluble Polysaccharides Content of Ganoderma Lucidum Using Two-stage Dehydration Method. Drying Technology : An International Journal 2014, 32(6), 644-656.
- Chin SK, Law CL. Optimization of Convective Hot air Drying of Ganoderma Lucidum Slices Using Response Surface Methodology. 2012.
- Chin SK, Law CL, Cheng PG. Effect of Drying on Crude Ganoderic Acids and Water-soluble Polysaccharides Content in Ganoderma Lucidum . 2011.
- Chin SK, Law CL. Product Quality and Drying Characteristics of Intermittent Heat Pump Drying of Ganoderma tsugae Murrill. 2010.
- Chin SK, Law CL, Supramaniam CV, Cheng PG. Thin Layer Drying Characteristics and Quality Evaluation of Hot Air Dried Ganoderma tsugae Murrill. 2009.
- Chin SK, Law CL, Supramaniam CV, Cheng PG, Mujumdar AS. Convective Drying of Ganoderma tsugae Murrill and Effect of Temperature of Basidiospores. 2008.
- Tan DT, Poh PE, Chin SK. Microorganism preservation by convective air-drying—A review. Drying Technology 2017, Epub ahead of print.
- Tan DT, Chin SK, Poh PE, Lee YH. Preservation of thermophilic mixed culture for anaerobic palm oil mill effluent treatment by convective drying methods. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology 2017, ePub ahead of print.