Our facilities offer a versatile training space with internet access. Cadaveric materials can be provided. Academic input is available in gross anatomy, clinical skills and surgical skills. Technical support is provided and clerical support is also available on request.
Recent courses we've delivered include:
- British Rheumatology Society Ultrasound Anatomy Course
- Newcastle Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia (NUSGRA) Course
- Newcastle Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia (NUSGRA) with Cadaveric Anatomy
- Assessment and Management of Hand Injuries
- European Trauma Course
- FRCR Part 1
- Basic Surgical Skills Course
- Practical Skills for Physicians
- Anal Sphincter Repair Course
- North East Flap Course
For more information, contact our Technical Manager, Brian Thompson.