Our first priority in the global alumni programme is to offer exclusive benefits and services for our students and graduates, enabling personal and professional development.
Keeping in touch
Get involved in your nearest alumni branch. Attending their events is an excellent way to network with other Business School and University alumni.
Graduate Connections is an online networking tool, brought to you by the Careers Service, which allows you to get in touch directly with graduates working in a diverse range of careers and organisations.
Our dedicated Business School alumni newsletter, Alumni Matters, is delivered directly to your inbox as a graduate of the school. It is published three times a year. If you have graduated, but are not receiving Alumni Matters, let us know.
Keep up to date with benefits and services available to all Newcastle alumni on the Alumni and Supporters website.
Services and facilities
Our alumni continue to have access to the University's Careers Service for three years after graduation.
There are many opportunities for continuing professional development available to you as a Newcastle graduate.
Need a meeting room or events/conference space with state of the art AV capabilities? Space in the Business School is available to alumni free of charge. Terms and conditions apply. Email the events team to discuss your requirements.
Through the Student Progress service you can order a replacement copy of your transcript or degree certificate.
To give us any feedback about the benefits and services you feel we should offer, email us.
The University's award winning Careers Service exists to help you make the most of your unique skills and experiences. Whether you are seeking a graduate career, going on to further study or starting your own business, a range of support is available to help you realise your potential while you are studying and for up to three years after you have graduated.
We have a dedicated Careers Advisor in the Business School who can help provide support for your career goals. You can email us to discuss your requirements.
Online careers resources
- QS Top MBA - access an international network of recruiting companies targeting MBAs and Masters' talent
- Going Global - country specific career and employment information, including worldwide internship and job postings, H1B employer listings, corporate profiles and career resources for 30 countries
- Business Because connect with business students and MBA recruiters around the world
- Career Gym - offers free and premium psychometric tests and aptitude exam preparation with 24 hour email support
- GradDiary.com - provides information on graduate schemes for graduate jobs and internships for top graduate careers
- Exec appointments - search for your next job from the live vacancy database, or upload your CV now and let employers find you
CPD & Lifelong Learning
Graduates of Newcastle University (and King's College Durham) have free reference access to all three University libraries
If you require borrowing facilities, the annual (discounted) rate for alumni is £20. This allows borrowing in all three libraries. To get a smartcard to give you access, enquire at the Service Desk, where staff will be able to check your entry on the alumni database.
Further study and discounts
Newcastle University offers a 20% reduction in postgraduate tuition fees for all alumni. Find out more about the alumni discount.
Newcastle University's MBA delivers excellent and innovative learning opportunities for professionals wishing to develop their leadership and critical thinking skills.
Other discounts include: