Your Newcastle MBA is much more than a management programme. It is a journey of self-discovery and personal and professional transformation. With an MBA from Newcastle, you will develop the knowledge, ability and ambition to shape both the future of an organisation and your career.
Our full-time MBA offers you the chance to:
- Study a 12-month, full-time, AMBA-accredited MBA programme. We celebrate 30 years accreditation in 2018 which is a true testament to the quality of our programme.
- Customise your MBA journey and choose from a range of optional modules.
- Apply your learning through immersive business experiences with our Business in Action module, intensive Business Awareness Experience and challenging business led competitions.
- Develop your own ideas with our Entrepreneurship and Innovation modules, our business hackathon with experienced entrepreneurs, or by developing a business plan.
- Make a difference to an organisation through your live corporate projects.
- Partial and full-fee scholarships available towards you tuition fees.
- Develop your leadership and managerial ability with our module dedicated to your personal and professional transformation.
- Learn from, and engage with, world-leading researchers and practitioners from across the globe; a superb intellectual resource for your to take advantage of.
- Go global with an optional international study tour which includes visits to global businesses, or complete your Management Consultancy project in an international location.
- Receive extended careers support throughout the programme and beyond graduation.