Postgraduate Taught Courses
Designed to suit the interests of students looking to explore careers within the business world.
With a strong focus on employability, teaching informed by our latest research and academic quality assured by our professional accreditations, we offer you the best possible learning experience.
Our representatives attend a range of postgraduate fairs in Europe and overseas. We'd be delighted to meet you in person and answer your questions. View our upcoming events.
Each subject area listed below links through to detailed descriptions, contact hours and assessment methods.
Accounting, Finance and EconomicsAccounting, Finance and Economics
- Banking and Finance MSc Course code 5148F
- Finance MSc Course code 5149F
- Finance, Accounting and Business Graduate Diploma Course code 1505F
- International Economics and Finance MSc Course code 5118F
- International Financial Analysis MSc Course code 4050F
- Quantitative Finance and Risk Management MSc Course code 5173F
- Accounting, Finance and Strategic Investment MSc Course code 5156F
Business ManagementBusiness Management
- Advanced International Business Management (Dual Award) MSc/MSc Course code 4107F
- Advanced International Business Management and Marketing (Dual Award) MSc/MSc Course code 4108F
- International Business Management MSc Course code 4047F
Human Resource ManagementHuman Resource Management
- Global Human Resource Management MSc Course code 5291F
Innovation, Creativity and EntrepreneurshipInnovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- Advanced International Business Management and Marketing (Dual Award) MSc/MSc Course code 4107F
- E-Business (E-Marketing) MSc Course code 5175F
- International Marketing MSc Course code 5145F
Operations ManagementOperations Management
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc Course code 5154F
- Operations Management (Dual Award) MSc/MSc Course code 4120F
- Operations Management, Logistics and Accounting MSc Course code 5155F
Interdisciplinary programmesInterdisciplinary programmes
The Business School provides teaching input to the following Masters programmes offered by other Schools within the University: