Senior Tutor in Management
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 1596
Lecturing in Public Administration/Management since September 1981 (at various HE Institutions).
Roles and Responsibilities
Senior Tutor in Management (Undergraduate)
MBA (Bradford); BA Public Administration (CNAA)
Organisation and Management of Public Services.
Management and behaviour in Organisations
The evolution of a new Paradigm of Public Services Management.
BUS101 Intrdouction to Management and Organisations
BUS201 Organisational Behaviour
BUS316 Public Services Management
BUS318 Contemporary Management Literature
NSM 874 Public Sector Management
- Hibbert D, Mair FS, Angus RM, May C, Boland A, Haycox A, Roberts C, Shiels C, Capewell S. Lessons from the implementation of a home telecare service. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare 2003, 9(s1), 55-56.
- Hibbert D, Mair FS, Angus RM, May C, Boland A, Haycox A, Roberts C, Shiels C, Capewell S. Lessons from the implementation of a home telecare service. In: Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare: 10th International Conference on Telemedicine and Telecare. 2003, London, UK: Royal Society of Medicine Press Ltd.
- Boland, T., Younis, T. Quality Orientations and Total Quality Management: A Way Forward For Emergent Economies?. Quality Orientations and Total Quality Management: A Way Forward For Emergent Economies? 1998.
- Boland, T., Younis, T. Towards Total Quality Management in a Supportive Employment Workplace. Public Money and Management, 17 (1), 55-64, Blackwell 1997.
- Boland T, Fowler A. Performance Management in Public Sector Organisations: A Systems View. The International Journal of Public Sector Management 2000, 13(5), 417-446.