Dr Francis Kiraly
Lecturer in Economics and Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 1547
- Address: Room 8.18
5 Barrack Road
Newcastle University Business School
Newcastle upon Tyne
At Newcastle University since August 2003.
PhD Economics (University of Essex)
Lecturer in Economics - Keele University (2002-2003)
Teaching Fellow - University of Essex (2001-2002)
Royal Economic Society
Beauty premium and marriage premium in search equilibrium: theory and empirical test. (with R. Bonilla and J. Wildman)
Marriage wage premium with productivity heterogeneity. (with R. Bonilla and J. Wildman).
Constrained sequential job search. (with R. Bonilla)
Perfect sequential equilibrium in signalling games - a comment.
From monopoly to perfect competition in an Edgeworth box.
Schooling with frictional labour and marriage markets. (with R. Bonilla)
Marriage wage premium with divorce in a frictional labour market. (with R. Bonilla).
Offer matching and wage dispersion.
On employment contracts with heterogeneous workers and endogenous on-the-job search.
On employment contracts with endogenous on-the-job search.
Outside offers and turnover in search markets.
Wage dispersion with bargaining.
Outside offers in frictional labour markets.
On employment contracts with heterogeneous workers and endogeneous on-the-job search.
Efficient promotions with counter-offers: adverse selection or not?
ECO3001 Advanced Microeconomics
ECO3004 Labour Economics
Economics of Information
Mathematics for Economists
Principles of Microeconomics
Economics of Monopoly and Firm
- Bonilla R, Kiraly F. Marriage Wage Premium in a Search Equilibrium. Labour Economics 2013, 24, 107-115.
- Kiraly F. On employment contracts with endogenous on-the-job search. Scottish Journal of Political Economy 2007, 54(5), 731-749.
- Chilton S, Jones-Lee M, Kiraly F, Metcalf H, Pang W. Dread risks. Journal of Risk and Uncertainty 2006, 33(3), 165-182.