Dr Frank Worthington
Director of Learning & Teaching
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0)191 208 1591
- Brannan M, Hookham C, Worthington F. ‘Being, Going, Acting Native in Organizational Ethnography’. Yet to be submitted 2017. In Preparation.
- Thirkell E, Worthington F. Managed Participation in Lean Organizations: A Qualitative analysis of the Lived-Experience of Panoptic Power and Control. to be Submitted to Work, Employment and Socery 2017. In Preparation.
- Brown G, Worthington F. The Ethical Dilemmas of Insider/ Outsider Identity Work in Qualitative Inquiry’. Submitted to The Journal of Organizational Research Methods (4*). Status: under review following Third revise and resubmission, January 2017. Submitted to The Journal of Organizational Research Methods 2017. In Preparation.
- Guan G, Cole M, Worthington F. The Governance of Students' Unions: Democracy, Participation and Change within the Neo-Liberal Age. Studies in Higher Education 2017. In Preparation.
- Ezzamel M, Willmott H, Worthington F. Manufacturing Shareholder Value: The Role of Accounting in Organizational Transformation. Accounting, Organizations and Society 2008, 33(2-3), 107-140.
- Ferdinand J, Pearson G, Rowe M, Worthington F. A Different Kind of Ethics. Ethnography 2007, 8(4), 519-543.
- Brannan M, Pearson G, Worthington F. Ethnographies of Work and the Work of Ethnography. Ethnography 2007, 8(4), 395-402.
- Worthington F, Hodgson J. Academic Labour and the Politics of Quality in Higher Education: A Critical Evaluation of the Conditions of Possibility of Resistance. Critical Quarterly 2005, 47(1-2), 96-110.