Lecturer Quantitative Methods Management
- Email: email@example.com
- Jha HK. Actors' field position, interpretation of change and mode of action during transformational change in an established professional fields: The case of market based reforms in English legal services. 2018. In Preparation.
- Jha HK, Charyyarova A. Construction of a professional sub-field: The case of design thinking consultancy. 2018. In Preparation.
- Jha HK, Kozhevnikov A, Liu B. Influence of organizational stigmatization on legitimacy claims in CSR disclosures. 2018. Submitted.
- Jha HK, Wharton R. Stuck at the gates? An analysis of gender and class based distribution of students in university undergraduate professional programs. 2018. In Preparation.
- Toivonen T, Idoko O, Jha HK, Harvey S. When unexpected feedback threatens your very existence: “Creative jolts” along the idea journeys of new entrepreneurs. 2018. In Preparation.
- Jha HK, Beckman CM. A Patchwork of Identities: Emergence of Charter Schools as a New Organizational Form. In: Marc-David L. Seidel , Henrich R. Greve, ed. Research in the Sociology of Organizations. Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2017, pp.69-107.