Dr Richard Dodgson
Lecturer in International Politics
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 7528
I am the Director of Postgraduate Teaching and MA Degree Programmes Director (DPD) in the Department of Politics.
Module leader for:
POL 2094 The United Nations
POL 8041 Thinking about Global Politics
POL 8018 The State in the International Political Economy
POL 8098 and POL 8099 MA Dissertation
Current research interests and expertise:
- International Political Economy
- The UN and global governance
- Globalization, poverty and development
- The global politics of population
I recently wrote a short piece on poverty, inequality and economics for The Conversation, which you can find here:
You can find further information on my research and publications here - http://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=Hv6ZE1MAAAAJ&hl=en
- Amoore L, Dodgson R, Germain RD, Gills BK, Langley P, Watson IW. Paths to a historicized international political economy. Review of International Political Economy 2000, 7(1), 53-71.
- Amoore L, Dodgson R, Gills BK, Langley P, Marshall D, Watson IW. Overturning 'globalisation': Resisting the teleological, reclaiming the 'political'. New Political Economy 1997, 2(1), 179-195.
- Dodgson R, Gray TS. An international regime for population? From Bucharest to Cairo. Politics 1996, 16(2), 95-101.