We design in-house and bespoke training for a wide variety of clients. We can providefacilitated training on a range of topics in applied and professional ethics
We specialise in training and consultancy related to:
- medical and life science research
- social science research in health and the life sciences
- public engagement practices
We run training courses for:
- members of University ethics committees
- medical and healthcare research ethics committees
- clinical ethics committee administrators
- others with a professional interest in this area
Free online tutorial
We have a free online tutorial on the ethics of children in clinical trials. Its aim is to introduce the main ethical issues concerning children's participation in clinical trials. This was devised by Simon Woods and Pauline McCormack.
We can offer consultancy and advice on a range of policy and practice areas related to:
- life science research
- healthcare, social care and social science research in challenging contexts
- public consultation and engagement practices
Find out more about our main areas of expertise on our research pages.
To book training or talk to us about our consultancy provision, get in touch.