Our partnerships are genuinely collaborative. We make use of co-inquiry or co-production techniques in project development and design to make sure that all those involved can fully participate in all stages of the project to:
- identify research questions
- contribute to research design and development
- pursue routes for disseminating diverse and marginalised perspectives to a range of audiences
Local health, educational and outreach institutions
We also have long-established working relationships with local health, educational and outreach institutions. We provide research ethics advice, develop joint research collaborations, and enable new opportunities for debate and dialogue.
These institutions include:
- Newcastle Centre for Life
- Northern Genetics Service
- Institute of Medical Genetics
- Institute for Ageing Research
- Newcastle Fertility Centre
- Northeast Stem Cell Institute
Download a list of some of our previous partnerships (PDF: 262KB).