Dr Richard Law
Lecturer in Chemical Engineering
- Email: email@example.com
- Wang H, Mustaffar A, Phan A, Zivkovic V, Reay D, Law R, Boodhoo K. A review of process intensification applied to solids handling. Chemical Engineering and Processing 2017, 118, 78-107.
- McDonough JR, Law R, Kraemer J, Harvey AP. Effect of geometrical parameters on flow-switching frequencies in 3D printed fluidic oscillators containing different liquids. Chemical Engineering Research and Design 2017, 117, 228-239.
- Law R, Harvey A, Reay D. A knowledge-based system for low-grade waste heat recovery in the process industries. Applied Thermal Engineering 2016, 94, 590-599.
- Hesselgreaves JE, Law R, Reay DA. Compact heat exchangers: Selection, design and operation: Second Edition. Oxford: Elsevier Inc, 2016.
- Sturm B, Meyers S, Zhang Y, Law R, Siquerios Valencia EJ, Bao H, Wang Y, Chen H. Process intensification and integration of solar heat generation in the Chinese condiment sector - A case study of a medium sized Beijing based factory. Energy Conversion and Management 2015, 106, 1295–1308.
- Siqueiros E, Wang YD, Sturm B, Law R, Li KG, Roskilly AP, Huang Y. Waste Utilization in a Spirit Plant as Alternative to Fossil Fuels. Energy Procedia 2014, 61, 1208-1212.
- Law R, Harvey A, Reay D. Opportunities for low-grade heat recovery in the UK food processing industry. Applied Thermal Engineering 2013, 53(2), 188-196.