Date/Time: 23rd November 2016
Presentations by students showcasing the achievements of their diverse summer research scholarships and expeditions. These challenging projects reflect the broad range of academic interests across all three of Newcastle University’s faculties.
- Holly-Ann Carl, BA (Hons) Archaeology: Perceptions of a Castle: Hylton Castle Sunderland
- Ruby Scott, Bsc (Hons) Biology: Honeybee population decline as a consequence of intensive agriculture
- Jia Yee Ho, BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences: Presence of Multidrug-Resistant and Extended-Spectrum Beta-Lactamases (ESBLs) Producing E. coli – A pilot study of a Johorian River, South Malaysia
- Alexandra Mckee, Rebecca Leitch and Diana Luke, Bsc (Hons) Geography: Study of fluvial and environmental processes affected by the 2015 Calbuco volcano eruption, Chile
- Natasha Forthergill Misba, MSc Public Health & Health Service Resources: Perceptions about Parkinson’s disease (PD) and its treatment in a rural area of Tanzania