Over the next decade, research on landscapes will continue to transform our knowledge of society.
Our researchers are creating integrative, multi-layered, interdisciplinary approaches to studying the complex relationships that shape landscapes. Our work makes important contributions to tackling today's social and environmental problems.
- research on landscapes of all types, including applied projects
- a focus for strategic partnerships in landscape research
- research-led commercial projects
- workshops and seminars to develop and promote new approaches to landscape research
- opportunities for early career researchers to develop their knowledge and skills, including postgraduates and postdocs
Find out about our current research projects.
See upcoming workshops and conferences.