- Call for Papers for the North East PGR Law Conference 2018!
- Watch Sylvia talk on Brexit and the NI border on Victoria Derbyshire show!
- Professor Richard Collier, FAcSS, has been awarded a one year Leverhulme Trust Research Fellowship for 2017-18, to conduct a research project entitled ‘Wellbeing, Law and Society: Politics, Policy and Practice - A Socio-Legal Study’
- On 27th October 2017, Professor Kathryn Hollingsworth's co-edited book 'Rewriting Children's Rights Judgments' will be launched at the Supreme Court!
- PhD candidate Sarah Mackie has just returned from presenting a paper at the Arctic Circle Assembly in Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Richard Collier delivered a presentation at LawCare’s 20th anniversary celebration and conference, 'Making Mental Health Matter'.
- Dr Ellie Smith's work on Victims in the Witness Stand: Socio-Cultural and Psychological Challenges in Eliciting Victim Testimony has now been published as a book chapter.
- Dr de Mars gives evidence to the House of Commons Northern on Brexit
Our Autumn 2017 Newsletter is now available