- Fossilisation & Innovation in Law - Student and early career researchers bursaries available
- Law, Innovation, & Society members giving talks at the 2016 International Association of Bioethics World Congress
- Dr. Ilke Turkmendag - to give talk on Maternal Responsibility in the Postgenomic Era at Interuniversity Gender Research Seminar
- Master student awarded 3 scholarships to pursue his Bar Professional Training Course
- Congratulations to our staff nominated for the Teaching Excellence Awards (TEAs) 2016!
- National Student Negotiating Competition – Update
- We have seen great success at the National Student Negotiating Competition!
- Ph.D student Yasmine Nahlawi has had her article 'The Responsibility to Protect and Obama's Red Line on Syria' published
Our Winter 2015 Newsletter is now available