- On 27th October 2017, Professor Kathryn Hollingsworth's co-edited book 'Rewriting Children's Rights Judgments' will be launched at the Supreme Court!
- PhD candidate Sarah Mackie has just returned from presenting a paper at the Arctic Circle Assembly in Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Richard Collier delivered a presentation at LawCare’s 20th anniversary celebration and conference, 'Making Mental Health Matter'.
- Dr Ellie Smith's work on Victims in the Witness Stand: Socio-Cultural and Psychological Challenges in Eliciting Victim Testimony has now been published as a book chapter.
- Dr de Mars gives evidence to the House of Commons Northern on Brexit
- Dr Gil-Bazo’s Contribution to the European Court of Human Rights Cited in ECHR Test Case on Walls Preventing Migrant Access to EU Territory
- Newcastle Law School is the winner of the 2017 ESU Essex Court Chambers National Mooting Competition
- Professor Tang's Publications were cited by the Canadian Supreme Court
Our Spring 2017 Newsletter is now available