Tuition Fees

Sponsored Students

Sponsored Students

This page explains what you need to do to ensure that your sponsorship or funding is showing on your tuition fees account.

You are a sponsored or funded student if you are:

  • externally sponsored (where an external organisation is paying tuition fees on your behalf)
  • internally funded (where a University school or service is providing a scholarship or funding towards your tuition fees)

If you are sponsored and are receiving a maintenance stipend (for example Research Council Funding), you should contact the relevant Graduate School for funding enquiries. If your funding has been approved and you have a query about your stipend, you should contact for assistance.