CURDS is an internationally renowned research centre focused upon urban and regional change, development and policy.
We undertake research for international, national, regional, urban and local organisations.
Established in 1977, we are celebrating our 40th anniversary in 2017
- Jane Pollard presents a public lecture on Islamic Financial Networks in Brussels
- CURDS gives evidence to Scottish Parliament inquiry into City Region Deals
- TCPA Seminar, Inclusive England
- Graphic summary of the CURDS 40th Public Policy Panel discussion
- CURDS report on a new Tees Valley Industrial Strategy published
"Geographies of Development"
Date/Time: Thursday 15th February 2018 16:00