CURDS research is disseminated in a variety of ways, including media which reach academics, policy-makers and a more general audience.
CURDS staff also contribute to the editorship of a wide range of international flagship journals and policy related publications.
The University Library has set up an institutional repository at http://eprints.ncl.ac.uk/. This is an online database of full-text publications written by staff at Newcastle University, freely available to anyone with Internet access and updated regularly.
Publications list by year
Year: 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1976
- Dawley S, Marshall JN, Pike A, Pollard J, Tomaney J. Continuity and Evolution in an Old Industrial Region: The Labour Market Dynamics of the Rise and Fall of Northern Rock.
Regional Studies 2014, 48(1), 154-172.
- Vallance P. Creative knowing, organisational learning, and socio-spatial expansion in UK videogame development studios.
Geoforum 2014, 51, 15-26.
- O'Brien P, Pike A, MacKinnon D, Marlow D, Robson L. CURDS submission to the Communities and Local Government Select Committee Inquiry into the 'Fiscal Devolution to Cities and City Regions'.
Newcastle upon Tyne: Centre for Urban and Rural Development (CURDS), Newcastle University, 2014.
- Mearns G, Simmonds R, Richardson R, Turner M, Watson P, Missier P. Tweet My Street: A Cross-Disciplinary Collaboration for the Analysis of Local Twitter Data.
Future Internet 2014, 6, 378-396.
- Goddard J, Coombes M, Kempton L, Vallance P. Universities as anchor institutions in cities in a turbulent funding environment: vulnerable institutions and vulnerable places in England.
CAMBRIDGE JOURNAL OF REGIONS ECONOMY AND SOCIETY 2014, 7(2), 307-325.