CURDS research is disseminated in a variety of ways, including media which reach academics, policy-makers and a more general audience.
CURDS staff also contribute to the editorship of a wide range of international flagship journals and policy related publications.
The University Library has set up an institutional repository at http://eprints.ncl.ac.uk/. This is an online database of full-text publications written by staff at Newcastle University, freely available to anyone with Internet access and updated regularly.
Publications list by year
Year: 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1976
- Ince A, Featherstone D, Cumbers A, MacKinnon D, Strauss K. British Jobs for British Workers? Negotiating Work, Nation, and Globalisation through the Lindsey Oil Refinery Disputes.
Antipode 2015, 47(1), 139-157.
- MacKinnon D. Devolution, state restructuring and policy divergence in the UK.
Geographical Journal 2015, 181(1), 47-56.
- Pollard JS, Datta K, James A, Akli Q. Islamic charitable infrastructure and giving in East London: everyday economic-development geographies in practice.
Journal of Economic Geography 2015. In Press.
- Pike A, Marlow D, McCarthy A, O'Brien P, Tomaney J. Local institutions and local economic development: the Local Enterprise Partnerships in England, 2010-.
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society 2015, (ePub ahead of print).
- Pike A. Origination: The Geographies of Brands and Branding.
Chichester: Wiley-Blackwell, 2015. In Press.
- Dawley S, Mackinnon D, Cumbers A, Pike A. Policy activism and regional path creation: the promotion of offshore wind in North East England and Scotland.
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society 2015.
- O'Brien P, Pike A. The financialisation and governance of infrastructure, iBUILD Working Paper 8, iBUILD, Newcastle University.
- O'Brien P, Pike A. The governance of local infrastructure funding and financing.
Infrastructure Complexity 2015, 2(1).
- Derickson KD, MacKinnon D. Toward an Interim Politics of Resourcefulness for the Anthropocene.
Annals of the Association of American Geographers 2015, 105(2), 304-312.
- Gordon I, Champion T, Coombes M. Urban escalators and inter-regional elevators: the difference that location, mobility and sectoral specialisation make to occupational progression?.
Environment & Planning A 2015. In Press.