Changing text size
You can change text size settings via your browser.
- Internet Explorer: Click on the View menu and select Text Size.
- Firefox: Click on the View menu and select Zoom, then Zoom in or out.
- Windows: Zoom the page using Ctrl + and Ctlr -
- Mac: Zoom the page using Command + and Command -
See how to change your fonts (BBC MyWeb MyWay) for other browsers and more detailed instructions.
Keyboard navigation and access keys
If you use the keyboard to move around web pages you can use the following shortcut keys on the main body of our site:
|2||skip to content|
These access keys are used slightly differently depending on your browser:
- Internet Explorer: press the ALT key, the number of the access key, release both keys then press enter
eg to skip to content press alt and 2 together, release both keys and then press enter
- Firefox: press shift + Alt + Access Key
- Chrome: press Alt + Access Key
You can adjust your browser settings to use your preferred foreground and background colours.
Support and advice
If you have problems accessing information on our website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.