Year: 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993
- Gibbs S. A context for cognitive education: Teachers’ beliefs.
In: International Association for Cognitive Education and Psychology. 2013, Leiden, The Netherlands. Submitted.
- Baumfield A, Hall E, Wall K. Action Research in Education: Learning Through Practioner Enquiry.
London: SAGE, 2013.
- Lofthouse R, Leat D. An Activity Theory Perspective on Peer Coaching.
International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching in Education 2013, 2(1). In Press.
- Gibbs S, Miller A. Applying psychology to enhance teachers' self-efficacy beliefs, classroom management and resilience.
Teachers and Teaching 2013. In Press.
- Wall K, Higgins S, Hall E, Woolner P. ‘That's not quite the way we see it’: the epistemological challenge of visual data.
International Journal of Research and Methods in Education 2013, 36(1), 3-22.
- Leat D, Kharrufa A, Olivier P. Brains on the table revisited: Digitising innovative formative assessment.
Assessment in Education: Principles, Policy & Practice 2013. Submitted.
- Walsh S. Classroom Discourse and Teacher Development.
Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2013. In Press.
- Walsh S, Li L. Conversations as space for learning.
International Journal of Applied Linguistics 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Kharrufa A, Leat D, Olivier P. Designing for Reflection: A Case Study with Digital Tabletops and Digital Mysteries.
In: Yang, H., Wang, S, ed. Cases on E-learning Management: Development and Implementation. Information Science Reference: Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA, 2013, pp.268-293.
- Law J, Todd L, Clark J, Mroz M, Carr J. Early Language Delays in the UK.
London: Save the Children, 2013.
- Walsh S. Educational linguistics.
In: Bublitz, W., Jucker, A.H., Schneider, K.P, ed. Handbooks of Pragmatics. Mouton de Gruyter, 2013. In Preparation.
- Leat D. Exploring yardsticks for analysing teacher coaching practice: resisting disciplinary control.
European Journal of Teacher Education 2013. In Preparation.
- Robson S, Leat D, Wall K, Lofthouse R. Feedback or feed forward? Supporting Master’s students through effective assessment to enhance future learning.
In: Ryan, J, ed. Cross Cultural Teaching and Learning for Home and International Students: Internationalisation of Pedagogy and Curriculum in Higher Education. London: Routledge, 2013, pp.53-69.
- Tiplady L, Wall K. How do senior leaders of schools in a practitioner enquiry network perceive their role in establishing a culture of lifelong learning?.
Improving Schools 2013. In Preparation.
- Todd L. Interagency working and special education: beyond ‘virtuous’ ideas of partnership towards alternative frameworks for collaborative work with children.
In: Florian, L, ed. Sage Handbook of Special Education. Sage Publications Ltd, 2013. In Press.
- Pattison S, Robson S. Internationalization of British universities: Learning from the experiences of international counselling students.
International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Powell B, Gibbs S. Learning about behaviour: A qualitative case study of leadership and teachers’ efficacy beliefs in one primary school.
Social Psychology of Education 2013. Submitted.
- Clark J, Laing K, Tiplady L, Woolner P. Making Connections: Theory and Practice of Using Visual Methods to Aid Participation in Research.
Newcastle University: Research Centre for Learning and Teaching, 2013.
- Gibbs S. Psychological research that transforms educational practice.
In: BPS Annual Conference. 2013, Harrogate, UK.
- Robson S, Wall K, Lofthouse R. Raising the profile of innovative teaching in Higher Education? Reflections on the EquATE project.
International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education 2013, 25(1). In Press.
- Mann S, Walsh S. RP or ‘RIP’: A Critical Perspective on Reflective Practice.
International Review of Applied Linguistics 2013, (Forthcoming, September 2013). In Press.
- Koglbauer R. Social Networks In the Classroom.
Learning and Teaching Update 2013, 51. In Press.
- Thomas U, Tiplady L, Wall K. Stories of practitioner enquiry: using narrative interviews to explore teachers’ perspectives of learning to learn.
International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education 2013, Published online March 2013.
- Kharrufa A, Balaam M, Heslop P, Leat D, Dolan P, Olivier P. Tables in the Wild: Lessons Learned from a Large-Scale Multi-Tabletop Deployment.
In: 31st International Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI '13). 2013, Paris, France. In Press.
- Brown C, Gibbs S. Teachers’ responsibilities and collective efficacy beliefs.
2013. In Preparation.
- Critchley H, Gibbs S. The effects of positive psychology on the efficacy beliefs of school staff.
Educational & Child Psychology 2013, 29(4). In Press.
- Leat D, Thomas U, Reid A. The Epistemological Fog in Realising Learning To Learn in European Curriculum Policies.
European Education Research Journal (Special Issue on European Curriculum) 2013. Submitted.
- Leat D. Working Space: A conceptualisation of teachers’ professional learning in innovation contexts.
Professional Development in Education 2013. Submitted.