Year: 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993
- Brown C, Gibbs S. Teachers’ levels of responsibility, shared leadership and collective efficacy beliefs.
Educational Research 2013. Submitted.
- Gibbs S. A context for cognitive education: Teachers’ beliefs.
In: International Association for Cognitive Education and Psychology (IACEP 2013). 2013, Leiden, The Netherlands.
- Baumfield V, Hall E, Wall K. Action Research in Education: Learning Through Practitioner Enquiry.
London: SAGE, 2013.
- Lofthouse R, Leat D. An Activity Theory Perspective on Peer Coaching.
International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching in Education 2013, 2(1), 8-20.
- Wall K, Higgins S, Hall E, Woolner P. ‘That's not quite the way we see it’: the epistemological challenge of visual data.
International Journal of Research & Method in Education 2013, 36(1), 3-22.
- Hall E, Wall K, Baumfield V, Higgins S. “Where’s your warrant?”: Looking for evidence of learning and partnership roles in a teacher enquiry network.
In: Merini, C; Hardouin, M; Masson, P, ed. The Notion of Partnership In Education: Crossed Looks. European Educational Research Journal, 2013. In Press.
- Leat D, Kharrufa A, Olivier P. Brains on the table revisited: Digitising innovative formative assessment.
Assessment in Education: Principles, Policy & Practice 2013. Submitted.
- Leat D, Livingston K, Priestley M. Curriculum deregulation in England and Scotland: Different directions of travel?.
In: CIDREE Yearbook 2013. 2013. In Press.
- Kharrufa A, Leat D, Olivier P. Designing for Reflection: A Case Study with Digital Tabletops and Digital Mysteries.
In: Yang, H., Wang, S, ed. Cases on E-Learning Management: Development and Implementation. Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA: Information Science Reference, 2013, pp.268-292.
- Wright D, Lofthouse R. Developing the Mathematics Teacher as Mentor Through Team-Based Approaches to Mentoring.
In: Hyde, R and Edwards JA, ed. Mentoring Mathematics Teachers: Supporting and inspiring pre-service and newly qualified teachers. Abingdon: Routledge, 2013. In Press.
- Law J, Todd L, Clark J, Mroz M, Carr J. Early Language Delays in the UK.
London: Save the Children, 2013.
- Leat D. Exploring yardsticks for analysing teacher coaching practice: resisting disciplinary control.
European Journal of Teacher Education 2013. In Preparation.
- Robson S, Leat D, Wall K, Lofthouse R. Feedback or feed forward? Supporting Master’s students through effective assessment to enhance future learning.
In: Ryan, J, ed. Cross Cultural Teaching and Learning for Home and International Students: Internationalisation of Pedagogy and Curriculum in Higher Education. London: Routledge, 2013, pp.53-69.
- Blake A, Edwards G. From "Hope & Glory" to "Waterloo Road": mediating discourses of 'crises' surrounding schools and schooling in British television drama, 1999-2011.
Discourse: Studies in the Cultural Politics of Education 2013, 34(3), e-pub ahead of print.
- Tiplady L, Wall K. How do senior leaders of schools in a practitioner enquiry network perceive their role in establishing a culture of lifelong learning?.
Improving Schools 2013. In Preparation.
- Todd L. Interagency working and special education: beyond ‘virtuous’ ideas of partnership towards alternative frameworks for collaborative work with children.
In: Florian, L, ed. Sage Handbook of Special Education. Sage Publications Ltd, 2013. In Press.
- Pattison S, Robson S. Internationalization of British universities: Learning from the experiences of international counselling students.
International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling 2013, 35(3), 188-202.
- Powell B, Gibbs S. Learning about behaviour: A qualitative case study of leadership and teachers’ efficacy beliefs in one primary school.
Social Psychology of Education 2013. Submitted.
- Heslop P, Kharrufa A, Balaam M, Leat D, Dolan P, Olivier P. Learning extended writing: designing for children's collaboration.
In: 12th International Conference on Interaction Design and Children (IDC). 2013, New York: ACM Press.
- Clark J, Laing K, Tiplady L, Woolner P. Making Connections: Theory and Practice of Using Visual Methods to Aid Participation in Research.
Newcastle University: Research Centre for Learning and Teaching, 2013.
- Edwards G. Pre-service teachers' growth as practitioners of developmentally appropriate practice: a Vygotskian analysis of constraints and affordances in the English context.
European Journal of Teacher Education 2013, n/a, n/a.
- Gibbs S. Psychological research that transforms educational practice.
In: BPS Annual Conference. 2013, Harrogate, UK.
- Robson S, Wall K, Lofthouse R. Raising the profile of innovative teaching in Higher Education? Reflections on the EquATE project.
International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education 2013, 25(1), 92-102.
- Dolan P, Leat D, Mazzoli Smith L, Mitra S, Todd L, Wall K. Self-Organised Learning Environments (SOLEs) in an English School: an example of transformative pedagogy?.
Online Educational Research Journal 2013, n/a, n/a.
- Koglbauer R. Social Networks In the Classroom.
Learning and Teaching Update 2013, 51. In Press.
- Thomas U, Tiplady L, Wall K. Stories of practitioner enquiry: using narrative interviews to explore teachers’ perspectives of learning to learn.
International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education 2013, n/a, n/a.
- Kharrufa A, Balaam M, Heslop P, Leat D, Dolan P, Olivier P. Tables in the Wild: Lessons Learned from a Large-Scale Multi-Tabletop Deployment.
In: CHI 2013: Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. 2013, Paris: ACM.
- Gibbs S, Miller A. Teachers’ resilience and well-being: a role for educational psychology.
Teachers and Teaching : Theory and Practice 2013, n/a, n/a.
- Leat D. Working Space: A conceptualisation of teachers’ professional learning in innovation contexts.
Professional Development in Education 2013. Submitted.