Our core purpose
Working together to make the student learning experience the best that it can be.
How to get involved
There are lots of thing you can do to get involved in learning and teaching with us.
- Take a look at workshops and events
- The learning and teaching blog has loads of resources, tips and guidance:
- Check out the case study database where you can find examples of good practice in learning and teaching here at Newcastle University.
- Join in with groups of like-minded folks:
Contact us by email if you would like to find out more about either group.
- eLearning Action Learning Group: a group of academic staff who meet 3-4 times a year. Focussed on the practicalities of developing and delivering mainly PGT online/blended courses.
- Newcastle University Technology Enhanced Learning Advocates: arranges workshops and events designed to encourage more staff to use technology in learning and teaching.
- Newcastle Educators are a group supporting of early career educators, and those committed to continued professional development and peer review.
- Sign up to our mailing lists:
- Moocs: email@example.com
- NUTELA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ePortfolio: email@example.com
- Module outline forms: Mofsfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Every member of academic staff is automatically signed up to the Blackboard mailing list.
- Come to the annual Learning and Teaching Conference.
We can also help you out with copyright advice for learning and teaching.
Contact us by email with your ideas or queries, and to find out how we can come and work with you and your school.
Supporting governance, quality and standards, and partnerships