Skip to main content

Students with Dependants

Caring for an adult or child can add extra costs to your budget. You can apply for grants to help.

SFE offer support to help with childcare costs and the additional costs that come with being a parent. You can also apply if you’re financially responsible for an adult, such as a partner or family member.

You should contact NUSU Student Advice Centre if you have caring responsibilites and want to find out more about the benefits you may be eligible to receive.

Adult dependants

Support for parents