Dr Bowen Li
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Level 5,
Urban Sciences Building,
Newcastle upon Tyne
BackgroundI am currently working on EPSRC funded NUFEB project, aiming to develop 3D models for describing the behaviours of microbial communities in waste water treatment plant from micro-scale through to macro-scale.
- Oyebamiji OK, Wilkinson DJ, Li B, Jayathilake PG, Zuliani P, Curtis TP. Bayesian emulation and calibration of an individual-based model of microbial communities. Journal of Computational Science 2019, 30, 194-208.
- Oyebamiji OK, Wilkinson DJ, Pahala-Gedara J, Rushton SP, Li B, Bridgens B, Zuliani P. A Bayesian approach to modelling the impact of hydrodynamic shear stress on biofilm deformation. PLOS ONE 2018, 13(4), e0195484.
- Li B, Randell B, Bhattacharyya A, Alharbi T, Koutny M. SONCraft: A Tool for Construction, Simulation and Analysis of Structured Occurrence Nets. In: 18th International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design. 2018, Bratislava, Slovakia: IEEE.
- Jayathilake PG, Gupta P, Li B, Madsen C, Oyebamiji O, Gonzalez-Cabaleiro R, Rushton S, Bridgens B, Swailes D, Allen B, McGough AS, Zuliani P, Ofiteru ID, Wilkinson DJ, Chen J, Curtis TP. A mechanistic individual-based model of microbial communities. PLoS One 2017, 12(8), e0181965.
- Oyebamiji OK, Wilkinson DJ, Jayathilake PG, Curtis TP, Rushton SP, Li B, Gupta P. Gaussian process emulation of an individual-based model simulation of microbial communities. Journal of Computational Science 2017, 22, 69-84.
- Bhattacharyya A, Li B, Randell B. Time in Structured Occurrence Nets. In: International Workshop on Petri Nets and Software Engineering (PNSE’16). 2016, Torun, Poland: CEUR-WS.org.
- Li B, Randell B. SONCraft user manual. Newcastle upon Tyne: School of Computing Science, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, 2015. School of Computing Science Technical Report Series 1448.
- Li B, Koutny M. Unfolding CSPT-nets. In: PNSE 2015 Petri Nets and Software Engineering. 2015, Brussels, Belgium: CEUR-WS.
- Li B. Branching processes of communication structured PT-nets. Newcastle upon Tyne: School of Computing Science, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, 2013. School of Computing Science Technical Report Series 1389.