Lecturer Quantitative Methods Management
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD in Management, University of California, Irvine, USA (2017)
MSc in Management Research, University of Oxford, UK (2009)
PGDM in Marketing & HRM, Symbiosis International University, India (2004)
BA(Hons) in Sociology, Hindu College, University of Delhi, India (2001)
Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Management Studies
Adjunct Reviewer - Administrative Science Quarterly; Human Relations; Journal of Professions and Organizations
Six years of sales, marketing and product management functions in telecom, consumer durable and social industries.
Academic Areas: Organization Theory; Managerial and Organizational Cognition; Strategy
Professional services (law)
Social entrepreneurship (education)
Content analysis (legitimacy, framing and identity)
NBS8061-8961 Managing across Cultures (Module Leader)
NBS8265 Managing Change in Organisations (Module Leader)
Research Methods (MSc IBM and MSc GHRM)
BUS3057 International Business Diplomacy (Module Leader)
BUS3035 Contemporary Issues in International and Comparative Business
BUS2031 Managing Change (Module Leader)
- Jha HK. Actors' field position, interpretation of change and mode of action during transformational change in an established professional fields: The case of market based reforms in English legal services. In: European Group of Organizational Studies (EGOS). 2018, Tallinn, Estonia. In Press.
- Jha HK, Charyyarova A. Construction of a professional sub-field: The case of design thinking consultancy. 2018. In Preparation.
- Jha HK, Kozhevnikov A, Liu Bin. Influence of organizational stigmatization on legitimacy claims in CSR disclosures. In: 78th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. 2018, Chicago, USA. In Press.
- Jha HK, Wharton R, Giazitzoglu A. Stuck at the gates? An analysis of gender, class and ethnicity based distribution of students in university undergraduate professional programs. In: British Academy of Management. 2018, Bristol. In Press.
- Bohn S, Jha HK, Perendija A. Topic modeling and Management Research Mapping fields with big data - Evidence from two research projects. In: AOM Specialized Conference: Big Data and Managing in a Digital Economy. 2018, Surrey, UK.
- Toivonen T, Idoko O, Jha HK, Harvey S. When unexpected feedback threatens your very existence: “Creative jolts” along the idea journeys of new entrepreneurs. In: European Group of Organizational Studies (EGOS). 2018, Tallinn, Estonia.
- Jha HK, Beckman CM. A Patchwork of Identities: Emergence of Charter Schools as a New Organizational Form. In: Marc-David L. Seidel , Henrich R. Greve, ed. Research in the Sociology of Organizations. Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2017, pp.69-107.