Dr Laurence Vigneau
Lecturer in International Management
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 1724
- Address: Newcastle University Business School
5 Barrack Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Laurence Vigneau joined Newcastle University Business School in 2014 as a Lecturer in International Management. She teaches global business environment, corporate social responsivity (CSR) and corporate communication. She is also the deputy degree programme director for the MSc in Advanced International Business Management and the MSc in Advanced International Business Management and Marketing. Her research interests lie in CSR, international management and organisational theory.
2014 PhD in Business & Management "The interpretation and integration of CSR in a multinational corporation". University of Nottingham, UK.
2010 MA in Corporate Social Responsibility (Distinction). University of Nottingham, UK.
2006 BSc in Communication Sciences. University of Montreal, Canada.
Google scholar: Click here.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and sustainability
- Translation of macro-level ideas into micro-level practices
- Adoption and implementation of practices in multinational enterprises (MNEs)
- The new global governance infrastructure and the standardization of CSR
- CSR reporting, transparency and accountability
BUS1002 Global Business Environment (module leader)
BUS3017 Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics (module leader)
BUS3062 Corporate Communication and Social Media
NBS8599 Research-based Dissertation - MSc International Business Management (module leader)
NBS8060 International Business Strategy
- Gond J-P, Vigneau L. How Do Measures Become Academically Acceptable? A Case Study of the Kinder Lydenberg and Domini (KLD) database. In: International Association for Business and Society. 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Vigneau L, Humphreys M, Moon J. How Do Firms Comply with International Sustainability Standards? Processes and Consequences of Adopting the Global Reporting Initiative. Journal of Business Ethics 2015, 131(2), 469-486.
- Vigneau L, Humphreys J. The Operationalization of Corporate Social Responsibility in Multinational Enterprises: A Multi-level Model of Integration. In: 75th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. 2015, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Vigneau L. CSR Standards, Reporting and Transparency. In: 31st EGOS Colloquium. 2015, Athens, Greece.
- Vigneau L, Humphreys M, Moon J. Embedding sustainability in multinational enterprises: A process model on the translation of complex institutional pressures at the firm level. In: 29th EGOS Colloquium. 2013, Montreal, Canada.
- Vigneau L, Humphreys M, Moon J. The Influence of Global Institutions on MNCs' Behaviour: The Case of the GRI. In: 73rd Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. 2013, Orlando, FL, USA: Academy of Management.
- Vigneau L, Humphreys M, Moon J. The influence of international organizations on firms’ behaviour: The case of the Global Reporting Initiative. In: 28th EGOS Colloquium. 2012, Helsinki, Finland.
- Vigneau L, Humphreys M, Moon J. 'The Medium is the Message’: An analysis of the influence of the GRI guidelines on the international management of CSR in multinational corporations. In: CSR Futures: Knowledge & Practice - ICCSR 10th Anniversary Conference. 2012, Nottingham, UK.