Dr Roxana Radulescu
DPD - Combined and Joint Honours Programmes in the Business School
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 1552
- Address: Floor 4, Room 4.24
Newcastle University Business School
5 Barrack Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Roles and Responsibilities
Degree programme director for Joint and Combined Honours in the Business School.
Exam Convenor for Economics
BA MA PhD
Empirical Macroeconomics, Transition Economics, Investment and the labour market
ECO2014 European Economic Integration
ECO2003 Economic Modelling
ECO2005 Macroeconomic Analysis
NBS8252 Macroeconomic Theory
- Radulescu R, Robson M. Does Labour Market Flexibility Matter for Investment? A Study of Manufacturing in the OECD. Applied Economics 2013, 45(5), 581-592.
- Radulescu R. Financial constraints in transition countries: The recent experience. Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: Newcastle University, 2010. Newcastle Discussion Papers in Economics 2010/09.
- Radulescu R, Robson M. Trade Unions, Wage Bargaining Coordination, and Foreign Direct Investment. Labour 2008, 22(4), 661-678.
- Barlow D, Radulescu R. The sequencing of reform in transition economies. Journal of Comparative Economics 2005, 33(4), 835-850.
- Radulescu R, Barlow D. The relationship between policies and growth in transition countries. Economics of Transition 2002, 10(3), 719-745.
- Barlow D, Radulescu R. Purchasing power parity in the transition: The case of the Romanian leu against the dollar. Post-Communist Economies 2002, 14(1), 123-136.