Dr Francis Kiraly
Lecturer in Economics
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 1670
- Address: Room 7.24
5 Barrack Road
Newcastle University Business School
Newcastle upon Tyne
At Newcastle University since August 2003.
PhD Economics (University of Essex)
Lecturer in Economics - Keele University (2002-2003)
Teaching Fellow - University of Essex (2001-2002)
Royal Economic Society
Search and Matching (SaM) Group
Society of Economics of the Household (SEHO)
Beauty Premium and Marriage Premium in Search equilibrium (with R. Bonilla and J. Wildman)
Marriage Premium and Class (with R. Bonilla and J. Wildman).
Constrained sequential job search. (with R. Bonilla)
Perfect Sequential Equilibrium in Signalling Games - a Comment.
Investment in Education with Frictional Labour and Marriage Markets. (with R. Bonilla)
Marriage wage premium with divorce in a frictional labour market. (with R. Bonilla).
Good Bad Lemons.
On employment contracts with endogenous on-the-job search.
ECO3001 Advanced Microeconomics
ECO3032 Game Theory
ECO2017 Mathematical Economics
Strategic Foundations of General Equilibrium (PhD course)
- Bonilla R, Kiraly F. Marriage Wage Premium in a Search Equilibrium. Labour Economics 2013, 24, 107-115.
- Kiraly F. On employment contracts with endogenous on-the-job search. Scottish Journal of Political Economy 2007, 54(5), 731-749.
- Chilton S, Jones-Lee M, Kiraly F, Metcalf H, Pang W. Dread risks. Journal of Risk and Uncertainty 2006, 33(3), 165-182.