- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
James Hendry is a Research Assistant for the School of Engineering at Newcastle University.
Areas of expertise
Rotating packed beds
Computational fluid dynamics
- 2007-2012 Undergraduate in Chemical Engineering at Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh, UK. MEng Chemical Engineering with Energy Engineering.
- 2012-2017 Engineering Doctorate at Biopharmaceutical and Bioprocessing Technology Centre, Newcastle University, UK. EngD Biopharmaceutical Process Development (pending). Sponsor: Aesica Pharmaceuticals.
- Thesis Title: Computational Fluid Dynamics Modelling of Benzene Abatement Using Cryogenic Condensation.
- 2017-current: Research Assistant in Rotating Packed Beds for Carbon Capture (more info: http://pig.ncl.ac.uk/james_hendry.htm)