Dr Mohamed Ahmeid
- Email: email@example.com
- Personal Website: https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=oW0NV2wAAAAJ&hl=en&citsig=AMstHGSdhcvzA3Sb8fwsD47s1t42nr2e_g
- Address: School of Engineering
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 7RU, UK
BackgroundReceived the B.Sc. degree in automatic control from College of Electronic Technology, Bani Walid, Libya in 2003, the M.Sc. and PhD degrees in electrical and electronic engineering from Newcastle University, Newcastle Upon Tyne, U.K. in 2010 and 2017 respectively. From 2005 to 2008 and from 2010 to 2012, he was a senior commissioning engineer with the General Electricity Company of Libya (GECOL). He is currently a Research Associate at Newcastle University working on Lithium-ion battery management, characterisation, and recycling. His research interests include system identification, real-time digital control of power electronic converters, adaptive filtering, battery systems design and control, and autonomous ground vehicle control using artificial intelligent methods
February 2017- January 2018 High Energy Density Battery (HEDB) project
March 2018 Recilcying of Lithuim ion Battery (ReLib)
- Ahmeid M, Armstrong M, Gadoue S, Algreer M, Missailidis P. Real- Time Parameter Estimation of DC-DC Converters using a Self-tuned Kalman Filter. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics 2017, 32(7), 5666-5674.
- Ahmeid M, Armstrong M, Al-Greer M, Gadoue S. Computationally Efficient Self-Tuning Controller for DC-DC Switch Mode Power Converters Based on Partial Update Kalman Filter. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics 2018, 33(9), 8081-8090.
- Ahmeid M, Armstrong M, Gadoue S, Missailidis P. Parameter estimation of a DC-DC converter using a Kalman Filter approach. In: 7th IET International Conference on Power Electronics, Machines and Drives (PEMD 2014). 2014, Manchester, UK: IET.