Research Assistant/ Software Developer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 7121
- Address: School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
Newcastle upon Tyne
I have been employed as a Research Assistant in GeoInformatics, in the School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences since September 2012 following graduation from Geographic Information Science (BSc Hons). My primary role is as a software developer on a number of projects, NUIDAP, CARIWIG and LTURF. Here I am responsible for developing open source tools, web interfaces and programming sensors to take measurement and communicate with one another.
BSc Hons Geographic Information Science (2:1) - University of Newcastle upon Tyne (2012)
- Jonczyk J, Quinn P, Heidrich O, Dawson R, Birkinshaw S, James P, Harris N, Pearson D. Demonstration of a green-blue approach for a strategic management of urban runoff. In: AGU Fall Meeting. 2016, San Francisco, USA: American Geophysical Union (AGU).
- Harris N, Robson C, Barr SL, James P. Real time coupled network failure modelling and visualisation. In: GISRUK. 2015, Leeds, UK.