Media, Culture, Heritage is a new subject area in the School of Arts and Cultures.
The unit brings together longstanding staff groupings associated with research and teaching programmes in:
- Cultural Studies
- Media Studies
- Public Relations
- Digital Cultural Communication and Participation
- Museum, Gallery and Heritage Studies, alongside a new provision in the area of:
- Film Practice
MCH is highly regarded for its undergraduate programmes.
- Our BA (Hons) Media, Communication and Cultural Studies degree achieved an impressive 95% overall student satisfaction score in the National Student Survey 2017, ranking us 4th in the UK.
- We are currently ranked 1st in the UK in The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide.
- We are currently ranked 3rd in the UK in The Complete University Guide.