A full list of recent KITE publications is produced here in chronological order. You may also search for publications using our website search box.
Year: 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1994
- Chatrakul U, Flynn M, Schroder H. Older workers’ career choices in the UK: A life course perspective using Sen´s Capability Approach .
Journal of Business Ethics 2015. In Preparation.
- Down S, Pollard J, Richter P. A relational examination of regulating the entrepreneurial small firm.
Organization Studies 2015. In Preparation.
- Hajli N, Shanmugam M, Powell P, Love P. Continuance Participation in On-line Communities: a Social Commerce Perspective.
Technological Forecasting & Social Change 2015. In Press.
- Wikner J, Yang B, Yang Y, Williams S. Decoupling thinking in service and manufacturing design International Journal of Production Economics.
Journal of Production Economics 2015. Submitted.
- Kimmitt J. Examining the Role of the Entrepreneur in Development and Education.
In: Dixon, P; Counihan, C; Humble, S, ed. Handbook of International Development and Education. Elgar, 2015. In Press.
- Hajli Nick, ed. Handbook of Research on Integrating Social Media into Strategic Marketing.
USA: IGI Global, 2015.
- Heron G, Bennett D, Yuen S, Swamy M. Kaizen group enquiry based learning, primary data analysis & research led outputs; lessons from an undergraduate final year module based upon strategic supply chain management investigation utilising a hybridised Kaizen group model for plural participatory inclusion.
In: Society for Research into Higher Education. 2015, Celtic Manor, Newport, Wales, UK: SRHE.
- Palamida E, Papagiannidis S, Xanthopoulou D. Linking Capital to Investment Intentions: Applying the Theory of Planned Behaviour in Different Cultural Backgrounds.
In: Eleventh Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship EDII. 2015, Ahmedabad, India.
- O'Cass A, Heirati N. Mastering the complementarity between marketing mix and customer-focused capabilities to enhance new product performance.
Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing 2015, 30(1), 60-71.
- Sauer J, Gorton M, Davidova S. Migration and Farm Technical Efficiency: evidence from Kosovo.
Agricultural Economics 2015. Submitted.
- Pang G, Casalin F, Papagiannidis S, Muyldermans L, Tse YK. Price determinants for remanufactured electronic products: a case study on eBay UK.
International Journal of Production Research 2015, 53(2), 572-589.
- Khan H, Flynn M. Self-Reported Health Status of Older Adults in Malaysia and Singapore: Evidence from the 2007 Global Ageing Survey.
Applied Research in Quality of Life 2015.
- Featherman M, Hajli N. Self-Service Technologies and e-Services Risks in Social Commerce Era.
Journal of Business Ethics 2015, 1-19.
- Hajli N. Social commerce constructs and consumer’s intention to buy.
International Journal of Information Management 2015, 35(2), 183-191.
- Hajli Nick, Sims Jualin. Social Commerce: The Transfer of Power from Sellers to Buyers.
Technological Forecasting and Social Change 2015, (In Press, corrected proof).
- Down S, Pollard J, Richter P. Strategic adaptation of growing firms to regulation.
British Journal of Management 2015. In Preparation.
- Pollard J, Down S, Richter P. The financial lives of small firms.
Environment and Planning C 2015. In Preparation.
- Cornford J, Richter P. The Student as Customer: unifying the customer and segmenting the organisation.
Information and Organization 2015. In Preparation.
- Parry S, Bamber M. The use of visual rhetoric in a crisis communication strategy: the case of BP and the Deepwater Horizon explosion.
Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal 2015. In Preparation.
- Hofacker D, Schroder H, Li Y, Flynn M. Trends and determinants of work-retirement transitions in Germany, England and Japan.
Journal of Social Policy 2015. In Preparation.
- Shanmugan M, Wang Y, Bugshan H, Hajli N. Understanding Customer Perceptions of Internet Banking: The Case of the UK.
Journal of Enterprise Information Management 2015, 28(5). In Press.