A full list of recent KITE publications is produced here in chronological order. You may also search for publications using our website search box.
Year: 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1994
- Chatrakul U, Flynn M, Schroder H. Older workers’ career choices in the UK: A life course perspective using Sen´s Capability Approach .
Journal of Business Ethics 2015. In Preparation.
- Down S, Pollard J, Richter P. A relational examination of regulating the entrepreneurial small firm.
Organization Studies 2015. In Preparation.
- Bamber M, Parry SN. A study of the employment of denial during a complex and unstable crisis involving multiple actors.
Journal of Business Communication 2015, (epub ahead of print).
- Hajli N, Shanmugam M, Powell P, Love P. A study on the continuance participation in on-line communities with social commerce perspective.
Technological Forecasting & Social Change 2015.
- Casalin F, Pang G, Maioli S, Cao T, Yang Y. Beyond Classical Inventory Models: a Cross-Section Analysis.
International Journal of Production Economics 2015. Submitted.
- Manika D, Papagiannidis S, Bourlakis M. Can a CEO's YouTube apology following a service failure win customers' hearts?.
Technological Forecasting and Social Change 2015, 95, 87-95.
- Wikner J, Yang B, Yang Y, Williams S. Decoupling thinking in service and manufacturing design International Journal of Production Economics.
Journal of Production Economics 2015. Submitted.
- Papagiannidis S, Gebka B, Gertner D, Stahl F. Diffusion of web technologies and practices: a longitudinal study.
Technological Forecasting and Social Change 2015.
- Song DP, Dong JX. Empty Container Repositioning.
In: Handbook of Ocean Container Transport Logistics. Spinger, 2015, pp.163-208.
- Kimmitt J. Examining the Role of the Entrepreneur in Development and Education.
In: Dixon, P; Counihan, C; Humble, S, ed. Handbook of International Development and Education. Elgar, 2015. In Press.
- Richter C, Papagiannidis S, Kraus S, Durst S. Exploring Smart City Innovation: The case of 12 German entrepreneurs.
In: British Academy of Management 2015 Conference. 2015, Portsmouth, UK.
- Pollard J, Richter P, Down S. Financial intermediaries and the regulation of small firms.
Environment and Planning C 2015. Submitted.
- Pang G, Gebka B. Forecasting Container Throughput: Using Aggregate or Terminal-Specific Data?.
In: XIII International Conference on Strategic and Operational Management. 2015, Tokyo, Japan: World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology.
- Hajli Nick, ed. Handbook of Research on Integrating Social Media into Strategic Marketing.
USA: IGI Global, 2015.
- Knight D, Walsh S, Papagiannidis S. I’m having a Spring clear out: A corpus-based analysis of e-transactional discourse.
Applied Linguistics 2015.
- Pang G, Muyldermans L, Phantratanamongkol S. Impact of Postponement and Sectorisation Strategies in Inventory Routing Problems.
In: 27th European Conference on Operational Research. 2015, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK.
- Nichols G, Forbes D, Findlay-King L, MacFadyen G. Is the Asset Transfer of Public Leisure Facilities in England an Example of Associative Democracy?.
Administrative Sciences 2015, 5, 71-87.
- Dong JX, Lee CY, Song DP. Joint service capacity planning and dynamic container routing in shipping network with uncertain demands.
Transportation Research Part B 2015. In Press.
- Heron G, Bennett D, Yuen S, Swamy M. Kaizen group enquiry based learning, primary data analysis & research led outputs; lessons from an undergraduate final year module based upon strategic supply chain management investigation utilising a hybridised Kaizen group model for plural participatory inclusion.
In: Society for Research into Higher Education. 2015, Celtic Manor, Newport, Wales, UK: SRHE.
- Palamida E, Papagiannidis S, Xanthopoulou D. Linking Capital to Investment Intentions: Applying the Theory of Planned Behaviour in Different Cultural Backgrounds.
In: Eleventh Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship EDII. 2015, Ahmedabad, India.
- O'Cass A, Heirati N. Mastering the complementarity between marketing mix and customer-focused capabilities to enhance new product performance.
Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing 2015, 30(1), 60-71.
- Sauer J, Gorton M, Davidova S. Migration and Farm Technical Efficiency: evidence from Kosovo.
Agricultural Economics 2015. Submitted.
- Cadden T, Marshall H, Humphreys P, Yang Y. Old Habits Die Hard: Exploring the Effect of Supply Chain Dependency and Culture on Performance Outcomes and Relationship Satisfaction.
Production Planning and Control 2015, 26(1), 53-77.
- Pang G, Casalin F, Papagiannidis S, Muyldermans L, Tse YK. Price determinants for remanufactured electronic products: a case study on eBay UK.
International Journal of Production Research 2015, 53(2), 572-589.
- Flynn D, Flynn M. Retirement on the Line: Age, Work, and Value in an American Factory.
British Journal of Industrial Relations 2015, 53(1), 173-174.
- Khan H, Flynn M. Self-Reported Health Status of Older Adults in Malaysia and Singapore: Evidence from the 2007 Global Ageing Survey.
Applied Research in Quality of Life 2015.
- Featherman M, Hajli N. Self-Service Technologies and e-Services Risks in Social Commerce Era.
Journal of Business Ethics 2015, 1-19.
- Hajli N. Social commerce constructs and consumer’s intention to buy.
International Journal of Information Management 2015, 35(2), 183-191.
- Hajli Nick, Sims Jualin. Social commerce: The transfer of power from sellers to buyers.
Technological Forecasting and Social Change 2015, 94, 350-358.
- Down S, Pollard J, Richter P. Strategic adaptation of growing firms to regulation.
British Journal of Management 2015. In Preparation.
- Biesenthal C, Shankaran S, Pitsis T, Clegg S. Temporality in Organization Studies: Implications for Strategic Project Management.
Open Economics and Management Journal 2015, 2(Suppl. 11), 45-52.
- Cornford J, Richter P. The Student as Customer: unifying the customer and segmenting the organisation.
Information and Organization 2015. In Preparation.
- Parry S, Bamber M. The use of visual rhetoric in a crisis communication strategy: the case of BP and the Deepwater Horizon explosion.
Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal 2015. In Preparation.
- Hofacker D, Schroder H, Li Y, Flynn M. Trends and determinants of work-retirement transitions in Germany, England and Japan.
Journal of Social Policy 2015. In Preparation.
- Shanmugan M, Wang Y, Bugshan H, Hajli N. Understanding Customer Perceptions of Internet Banking: The Case of the UK.
Journal of Enterprise Information Management 2015, 28(5). In Press.