A full list of recent KITE publications is produced here in chronological order. You may also search for publications using our website search box.
Year: 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1994
- Javornik A. "It's an illusion, but it looks real!" Consumer affective, cognitive and behavioural responses to augmented reality applications.
Journal of Marketing Management 2016, 32(9-10), 987-1011.
- Eckersley P. A new framework for understanding subnational policy-making and local choice.
Policy Studies 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Cacciottia G, Hayton JC, Mitchell JR, Giazitzoglu A. A reconceptualization of fear of failure in entrepreneurship.
Journal of Business Venturing 2016, 31(3), 302-325.
- Down S, Richter P, Pollard J. A relational examination of regulating the entrepreneurial small firm.
Organization Studies 2016. In Preparation.
- Dermentzi E, Papagiannidis S, Osorio Toro C, Yannopoulou N. Academic engagement: Differences between intention to adopt Social Networking Sites and other online technologies.
Computers in Human Behavior 2016, 61, 321-332.
- Dermentzi E, Papagiannidis S, Osorio C, Yannopoulou N. Academics’ Intention to Adopt SNS for Engagement within Academia.
In: 12th International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies. 2016, Rome, Italy.
- Murphy P, Eckersley P, Ferry L. Accountability and transparency: Police forces in England and Wales.
Public Policy and Administration 2016, Epub ahead of print.
- Eckersley P, Ferry L. Accountable to whom? Data transparency, depoliticisation and the myth of the market in English local government.
In: Cuadrado-Ballesteros, B; García-Sánchez, IM, ed. Local Governments in the Digital Era: Looking for Accountability. Nova Publishing, 2016.
- Elliott K, Massacci F, Williams J. Action, Inaction, Trust and Cybersecurity's Common Property Problem.
IEEE Security & Privacy 2016, 14(1), 82-86.
- Kimmitt J, Scarlata M, Dimov D. An empirical investigation of the interplay between microcredit, institutional context and entrepreneurial capabilities.
Venture Capital: An International Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance 2016, 18(3), 257-276.
- Whitehurst F, Richter P, Sear L. Anchor institutions and small business development and learning: A role for university business schools?.
In: The 5th Engage HEI Conference: 'Engaged Scholarship: impact, policy and practice‘. 2016, Preston, uclan.
- Filieri R, Willison R. Antecedents of Knowledge Sourcing and Reuse from a Knowledge Repository in the Virtual Product Prototyping: The Role of Knowledge and System Quality Dimensions.
Knowledge and Process Management 2016, 23(2), 147-160.
- Lai Y, Saridakis G, Blackburn R, Johnstone S. Are the HR responses of small firms different from large firms in times of recession?.
Journal of Business Venturing 2016, 31(1), 113-131.
- Javornik A. Augmented reality: Research agenda for studying the impact of its media characteristics on consumer behaviour.
Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 2016, 30, 252-261.
- Atkinson C, Mallett O, Wapshott R. ‘You try to be a fair employer’: Regulation and employment relationships in medium-sized firms.
International Small Business Journal 2016, 34(1), 16-33.
- Wang Y, Kung K, Byrd TA. Big data analytics: Understanding its capabilities and potential benefits for healthcare organizations.
Technological Forecasting and Social Change 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Hajli N, Shanmugam M, Papagiannidis S, Zahay D, Richard M. Branding co-creation with members of online brand communities.
Journal of Business Research 2016, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Eckersley P. Cities and climate change: how historical legacies shape policy-making in English and German municipalities.
Politics 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Filieri R, McLeay F, Tsui B. Consumer perceptions of online reviews helpfulness.
In: EMAC 2016. 2016, Oslo, Norway.
- Balogh P, Békési D, Gorton M, Popp J, Lengyel P. Consumer willingness to pay for traditional food products.
Food Policy 2016, 61, 176-184.
- Brannan M, Fleetwood S, O'Mahoney J, Vincent S. Critical Essay: Meta-Analysis: A Critical Realist Critique and Alternative.
Human Relations 2016, Epub ahead of print.
- Burke C, Scurry T, Blenkinsopp J, Graley K. Critical perspectives on Graduate employability.
In: Tomlinson, M. and Holmes, L. (Eds.), ed. Graduate employability in context: theory, research and debate. Palgrave Macmillan, 2016. In Press.
- Ferry L, Eckersley P. Debate: Climate change and 21st Conference of the Parties (COP21) Paris – addressing the 'ultimate' wicked issue.
Public Money and Management 2016, 36(4), 241-242.
- Heron G, Morley M, Oglethorpe D. Desegregating operational barriers to optimise acquisition, collection and disposition of multi-trip food packaging systems and recyclable materials; an investigation of degrees of integration in two UK multiple retailer operations.
TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART E: LOGISTICS AND TRANSPOTATION REVIEW 2016. In Preparation.
- Dennis C, Alamanos E, Papagiannidis S, Bourlakis M. Does social exclusion influence multiple channel use? The interconnections with community, happiness and well-being.
Journal of Business Research 2016, 69(3), 1061-1070.
- McLoughlin IP, Garrety K, Wilson R, Dalley A, Yu P. Doing Infrastructural Work: The Role of Boundary Objects in Health Information Infrastructure Projects.
Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems 2016. In Press.
- Angell A, Gorton M, Sauer J, Bottomley P, White J. Don't Distract Me When I'm Media Multitasking: Toward a Theory for Raising Advertising Recall and Recognition.
Journal of Advertising 2016, 45(2), 198-210.
- Johnstone S, Wilkinson A, ed. Encyclopedia of Human Resource Management.
Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, 2016.
- Newbery R, Lean J, Moizer J. Evaluating the impact of serious games: the effect of gaming on entrepreneurial intent.
Information Technology and People 2016, 29(4), 733-749.
- Palamida E, Xanthopoulou D, Papagiannidis S, Stamati T. Exploring intentions towards human, social, and financial capital investments in a turbulent economic environment.
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation 2016, Epub ahead of print.
- Haddoud M, Jones P, Newbery R. Export Promotion Programmes and SMEs’ Performance: Exploring the Network Promotion Role.
Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development 2016. In Press.
- Pang G, Gebka B. Forecasting container throughput using aggregate or terminal-specific data? The case of Tanjung Priok Port, Indonesia.
International Journal of Production Research 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Tregear A, Torok A, Gorton M. Geographical Indications and Upgrading of Small-scale Producers in Global Agro-food Chains: A Case Study of the Makó Onion PDO.
Environment and Planning A 2016, 48(2), 433-451.
- Perkins G, Lean J, Newbery R. Guiding idea generation in SMEs: what’s vision got to do with it?.
Creativity and Innovation Management 2016. In Press.
- Filieri R. How Young Chinese Consumers Choose among Different Smartphone Brands: The Importance of Socio-cultural and Marketing Factors.
In: Dey, B; Sorour, K; Filieri, R, ed. ICTs in Developing Countries: Research, Practices and Policy Implications. Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire: Palgrave Macmillan, 2016, pp.59-73.
- Lai Y, Saridakis G, Johnstone S. Human resource practices, employee attitudes and small firm performance.
International Small Business Journal 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Dey BL, Sorour K, Filieri R. ICTs in Developing Countries: Research, Practices and Policy Implications.
Palgrave Macmillan, 2016.
- Casalin F, Pang G, Maioli S, Cao T. Inventories and the concentration of suppliers and customers: Evidence from the Chinese manufacturing sector.
International Journal of Production Economics 2016. Submitted.
- Pell C, Wilson R, Lowe T, ed. Kittens are Evil. Little Heresies in Public Policy.
Triarchy Press, 2016. In Press.
- Lowe T, Wilson R. Managing the performance of social interventions. What can we learn from a complex systems approach?.
In: British Academy of Management (BAM). 2016, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: British Academy of Management.
- Garrety K, McLoughlin I, Dalley A, Wilson R, Yu P. National Electronic Health Record Systems as ‘Wicked Projects’: The Australian Experience.
Information Polity 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Bian X, Wang K, Smith A, Yannopoulou N. New Insights into Unethical Counterfeit Consumption.
Journal of Business Research 2016, 69(10), 4249-4258.
- Procter S, Harrison D, Pearson P, Dickinson C, Lombardo C. New Ways of Working in UK mental health services: developing distributed responsibility in community mental health teams?.
Journal of Mental Health 2016, 25(2), 126-130.
- Alguezaui S, Filieri R, McLeay F. Outsourcing new products development in conditions of technological uncertainty: partner selection criteria and project implementation mechanisms.
In: British Academy of Management Conference (BAM2016). 2016, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK: British Academy of Management.
- Lowe T, Wilson R. Playing the game of Outcomes-Based Performance Management. Is gamesmanship inevitable? Evidence from theory and practice.
Social Policy and Administration 2016, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Papagiannidis S, Manika D. Political Participation and Engagement via Different Online and Offline Channels.
International Journal of E-Business Research 2016, 12(4).
- Seedhouse A, Johnson R, Newbery R. Potholes and pitfalls: The impact of rural transport on female entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
Journal of Transport Geography 2016, 54, 140-147.
- Eckersley P. Power and capacity in local climate governance: Comparing English and German municipalities.
In: European Consortium for Political Research annual conference. 2016, Prague.
- Chen RY, Dong JX, Lee CY. Pricing in a shipping market with waste shipments and empty container repositioning.
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 2016, 85, 32-55.
- Lu X, Pang G. Proactive environmental performance impacts on financial performance: Empirical evidence from UK listed companies.
International Journal of Production Research 2016. Submitted.
- Blythe PT, Wardle J, Huebner Y, Gibbon Jane. Public Electric Vehicles recharging in the UK – is there a business case?.
In: Intelligent Transport Systems European Congress. 2016, Glasgow: ERTICO.
- Mallett O, Richter P, Whitehurst F, Sear L. Reconceptualising anchor institutions: a new direction for regionally-focused small firm support.
In: Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship. 2016, Paris, France.
- Anderson L, Spanjol J, Go Jefferies J, Ostrom A, Nations Baker C, Bone SA, Downey H, Mende M, Rapp J. Responsibility and Well-Being: Resource Integration Under Responsibilization in Expert Services.
Journal of Public Policy and Marketing 2016, 35(2), 262-279.
- Javornik A, Rogers Y, Moutinho AM, Freeman R. Revealing the Shopper Experience of Using a "Magic Mirror" Augmented reality Make-Up Application.
In: Designing Interactive Systems DIS '16. 2016, Brisbane, Australia.
- Heron G, Oglethorpe D. Reverse Flow of Recyclable Materials in Food Retail.
Journal of Supply Chain Management 2016. Submitted.
- Wilson R, Jackson P, Ferguson M. Science or alchemy in collaborative public service? Challenges and future directions for the management and organization of joined-up government.
Public Money and Management 2016, 36(1), 1-4.
- Wang Y, Yu C. Social interaction-based consumer decision-making model in social commerce: The role of word of mouth and observational learning.
International Journal of Information Management 2016, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Down S, Pollard J, Richter P. Strategic adaptation of growing firms to regulation.
British Journal of Management 2016. In Preparation.
- Yu WT, Pang G, Ramanathan U, Spickett-Jones G. Strategic cooperation in the supply chain, investigating antecedents of trust for managing integration: an empirical study of Chinese manufacturing.
International Marketing Review 2016. Submitted.
- Newbery R, Gorton M, Phillipson J, Atterton J. Sustaining business networks: Understanding the benefit bundles sought by members of local business associations.
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy 2016, 34(7), 1267-1283.
- Procter S, Radnor Z. Teamworking and Lean Revisited: a Reply to Carter et al.
International Journal of Human Resource Management 2016.
- Prado P, Sapsed J. The Anthropophagic Organisation: How innovations transcend the temporary in a Project-Based Organization.
Organization Studies 2016, 37(12), epub ahead of print.
- Fredriksson L, Bailey A, Davidova S, Gorton M, Traikova D. The Commercialisation of Subsistence Farms: Evidence from the New Member States of the EU.
Land Use Policy 2016, 60, 37-47.
- Pollard J, Richter P, Down S. The Financial Logics of Small Firms.
British Journal of Management 2016. Submitted.
- Wang Y, Hsiao S, Yang Z, Hajli N. The impact of sellers' social influence on the co-creation of innovation with customers and brand awareness in online communities.
Industrial Marketing Management 2016, 54, 56-70.
- Filieri R, Chen W, Dey B. The importance of enhancing, maintaining and saving face in smartphone repurchaseintentions of Chinese early adopters: an exploratory study.
Information Technology & People 2016. In Press.
- Filieri R, Lin Z. The role of aesthetic, cultural, utilitarian and branding factors in young Chinese consumers' repurchase intention of smartphone brands.
Computers in Human Behavior 2016. In Press.
- Dennis C, Papagiannidis S, Alamanos E, Bourlakis M. The role of brand attachment and its antecedents in brand equity in higher education.
In: Academy of Marketing Science Annual Conference. 2016, Lake Buena Vista, FL, USA: Academy of Marketing Science.
- Dennis C, Papagiannidis S, Alamanos E, Bourlakis M. The role of brand attachment strength in higher education.
Journal of Business Research 2016, 69(8), 3049-3057.
- Bahemia H, Squire B, Roerich J, Cousins P. The role of inter-firm trust and contract in open innovation projects.
2016. In Preparation.
- Munoz P, Kimmitt J, Serey T, Velazquez L. The Structure and Dynamics of Social Entrepreneurship in Chile [Estructura y dinámica del emprendimiento social en Chile].
Santiago de Chile: Universidad del Desarrollo, Instituto de Innovación Social, 2016.
- Cornford J, Richter P. The Student as Customer: unifying the customer and segmenting the organisation.
Information and Organization 2016. In Preparation.
- Parry S, Bamber M. The use of visual rhetoric in a crisis communication strategy: the case of BP and the Deepwater Horizon explosion.
Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal 2016. In Preparation.
- Papagiannidis S, Pantano E, See-To E, Dennis C, Bourlakis M. To immerse or not? Experimenting with two virtual retail environments.
Information Technology & People 2016. In Press.
- Angell R, Gorton M, Bottomley P, White J. Understanding fans’ responses to the sponsor of a rival team.
European Sport Management Quarterly 2016, 16(2), 190-213.
- Manika D, Papagiannidis S, Bourlakis M. Understanding the effects of a social media service failure apology: A comparative study of customers vs. potential customers.
International Journal of Information Management 2016.
- Cheng X, Wang Y, Sankar CS. Using Serious Games in Data Communications and Networking Management Course.
Journal of Computer Information Systems 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Filieri R. What makes an online consumer review trustworthy?.
Annals of Tourism Research 2016, 58, 46–64.