A full list of recent KITE publications is produced here in chronological order. You may also search for publications using our website search box.
Year: 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1994
- Bamber M, Parry SN. A study of the employment of denial during a complex and unstable crisis involving multiple actors.
Journal of Business Communication 2014. In Press.
- Piperopoulos P, Dimov D. Burst bubbles or build steam? Entrepreneurship education, entrepreneurial self-efficacy and entrepreneurial intentions.
Journal of Small Business Management 2014, (epub ahead of print).
- Rodriguez JK, Scurry T. Career capital development of self-initiated expatriates in Qatar: cosmopolitan globetrotters, experts and outsiders.
International Journal of Human Resource Management 2014, 25(1-2), 190-211.
- Johnstone S. Consultation at Work: Regulation and Practice by Mark Hall and John Purcell.
Personnel Review 2014, 43(1), 163-164.
- Pang G, Gebka B. Forecasting Container Throughputs at Indonesian Tanjung Priok Port Using Univariate Forecasting Models.
In: 20th Conference of the International Federation of Operational Research Societies. 2014, Barcelona, Spain.
- Palamida E, Papagiannidis S, Xanthopoulou D. From University entrepreneurial education to venture creation intentions: The role of autonomous motivation and autonomy support.
In: European Academy of Management (EURAM) 2014 Conference. 2014, Valencia, Spain.
- Vega A, Chiasson M. Government support to information systems innovation in small and medium enterprises.
In: Devos, J; Van Landeghem, H; Deschoolmeester, D, ed. Information Systems and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) - State of the Art of IS Research in SMEs. Berlin: Springer, 2014, pp.337-350.
- Simpson A, Clegg SR, Pitsis TS. I used to care but things have changed: A genealogy of compassion in organizational theory.
Journal of Management Inquiry 2014. In Press.
- Down S, Giazitzoglu A. Identity and Entrepreneurship.
In: Baker, T; Welter, F, ed. Entrepreneurship. Routledge, 2014. In Press.
- Bahemia H. Implementation of an open innovation strategy for a radical innovation project at Jaguar.
In: Academy of Management Meeting Philadelphia. 2014.
- Song DP, Dong JX, Xu J. Integrated inventory management and supplier base reduction in a supply chain with multiple uncertainties.
European Journal of Operational Research 2014, 232(3), 522-536.
- Giazitzoglu A. Learning not to labour: a micro analysis of consensual male unemployment.
International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy 2014. In Press.
- Osorio C, Papagiannidis S. Main factors for joining new social networking sites.
In: Human-Computer Interaction International Conference 2014. 2014, Heraklion, Greece.
- Bahemia H, Squire B, Cousins P. Managing open innovation: conceptualising openness within New Product Development Projects.
2014. In Preparation.
- Ting SL, Tse YK, Ho GTS, Chung SH, Pang G. Mining logistics data to assure the quality in sustainable food supply chain: a case in red wine industry.
International Journal of Production Economics 2014. In Press.
- Garrety K, McLoughlin I, Wilson R, Zelle G, Martin M. National electronic health records and the digital disruption of moral orders.
Social Science & Medicine 2014, 101, 70-77.
- Simpson AV, Clegg SR, Pitsis TS. Normal compassion: a framework for compassionate decision making.
Journal of Business Ethics 2014, 119(4), 473-491.
- Johnstone S, Ackers P. Partnership at Work and Mutual Gains.
In: Guest, D.; Needle, D, ed. Encyclopedia of Human Resource Management. Chichester: Wiley-Blackwell, 2014. In Press.
- Giazitzoglu A. Qualitative Upward Mobility, the Mass-Media and 'Posh' Masculinity in Contemporary North-East Britain: A Micro Sociological Case-Study.
SOCIOLOGICAL RESEARCH ONLINE 2014. In Press.
- Alamanos E, Charles D, Papagiannidis S, Bourlakis M. Social Exclusion, Shopping and Well Being: A three - shopping channel approach.
In: 2014 Shopper Marketing & Pricing Conference. 2014, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Papagiannidis S, See-To E, Bourlakis M. Test-driving online: The impact of simulated products on purchase intention.
Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 2014. In Press.
- Manika D, Papagiannidis S, Bourlakis M. The effects of a CEO's YouTube apology for service failure on customer's behavioural intentions.
Technological Forecasting and Social Change 2014.
- Rodriguez JK, Scurry T. The Global Talent Challenge of Self-Initiated Expatriates.
In: Al Ariss, A, ed. Global Talent Management - Challenges, Strategies, and Opportunities. Heidelberg: Springer, 2014. In Press.
- Pitsis TS, Simpson AV, Dehlin E, ed. The Handbook of Organizational and Managerial Innovation.
Oxford: Edward-Elgar Publishing Ltd, 2014.
- See-To E, Papagiannidis S, Westland JC. The moderating role of income on consumers’ preferences and usage for online and offline payment methods.
Electronic Commerce Research 2014.
- Ramanathan U, Bentley YM, Pang G. The role of collaboration in the UK green supply chains: an exploratory study of the perspectives of suppliers, logistics and retailers.
Journal of Cleaner Production 2014. In Press.
- Clegg SR, Josserand E, Mehra AJ, Pitsis TS. The transformative and innovative power of network dynamics.
Organization Studies 2014. In Preparation.
- Pitsis TS, Sankaran S, Gudergan S, Clegg SR. Transforming Governance in Complex Project Environments.
International Journal of Project Management 2014. In Press.
- Dermentzi E, Papagiannidis S. Use of ICT for Research Dissemination and Stakeholder Engagement.
In: UKAIS. 2014, Oxford.