A full list of recent KITE publications is produced here in chronological order. You may also search for publications using our website search box.
Year: 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1994
- Simpson A, Clegg SR, Pitsis TS. "I Used to Care but Things Have Changed: A Genealogy of Compassion in Organizational Theory.
Journal of Management Inquiry 2014.
- Forbes D. Employer Supported Volunteering; A case study. Initial thoughts. .
In: International Society for Third Sector Research. 2014, Munster, Germany: ISTR.
- Bamber M, Parry SN. A study of the employment of denial during a complex and unstable crisis involving multiple actors.
Journal of Business Communication 2014, (epub ahead of print).
- Vega A, Chiasson M. Adoption Process Complexity and the Diffusion of Innovations: The Case of Information Systems in Small and Medium Enterprises.
In: British Academy of Management (BAM) Conference. 2014, Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Sudbury-Riley L, Bennett K, Flynn M, Sainsbury R, Scurry T. Are United Kingdom Workers and Organizations Prepared for an Extended Working Life?.
In: Ageing & Society Knowledge Community, 4th Inerdisciplinary Conference. 2014, Manchester.
- Manika D, Papagiannidis S, Bourlakis M. Can a CEO's YouTube apology following a service failure win customers' hearts?.
Technological Forecasting and Social Change 2014. In Press.
- Palamida E, Papagiannidis S, Xanthopoulou D, Stamati T. Capital, motives and their link to investment intentions: The moderating role of the financial crisis in Greece.
Journal of Small Business Management 2014. In Press.
- Rodriguez JK, Scurry T. Career capital development of self-initiated expatriates in Qatar: cosmopolitan globetrotters, experts and outsiders.
International Journal of Human Resource Management 2014, 25(1-2), 190-211.
- Pang G, Muyldermans L. Co-collection and Postponement Strategies: Kerbside Household Waste Collection Case Studies.
Expert Systems with Applications 2014. Submitted.
- Johnstone S. Consultation at Work: Regulation and Practice by Mark Hall and John Purcell.
Personnel Review 2014, 43(1), 163-164.
- Sainidis E, Robson A, Heron G. Dealing with environmental turbulence – manufacturing strategy review and the changing roles of the business functions post 2008-recession.
In: British Academy of Management Annual Conference. 2014.
- O'Cass A, Heirati N. Do market knowledge development and external network ties matter for new product market success via exploratory and exploitative marketing capabilities?.
In: Global Marketing Conference (GMC). 2014, Singapore. In Press.
- Siahtiri V, O'Cass A, Heirati N. Do the interactive effects of innovation in service experience, high levels of knowledge and engagement of customers lead to profitability in professional service firms?.
In: Global Innovation and Knowledge Academy (GIKA) Conference. 2014, Valencia, Spain. In Press.
- Pang G, Gebka B. Forecasting Container Throughputs at Indonesian Tanjung Priok Port Using Univariate Forecasting Models.
In: 20th Conference of the International Federation of Operational Research Societies. 2014, Barcelona, Spain.
- Pitsis TS, Sankaran S, Gudergan S, Clegg SR. Governing projects under complexity: theory and practice in project management.
International Journal of Project Management 2014. In Press.
- Flynn M, Schröder H, Higo M, Yamada A. Government as Institutional Entrepreneur: Extending Working Life in the UK and Japan.
Journal of Social Policy 2014, 43(3), 535-553.
- Vega A, Chiasson M. Government support to information systems innovation in small and medium enterprises.
In: Devos, J; Van Landeghem, H; Deschoolmeester, D, ed. Information Systems and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) - State of the Art of IS Research in SMEs. Berlin: Springer, 2014, pp.337-350.
- Wilson R, Baines S, McLoughlin I. Hiding in plain sight or Disappearing in the rear view mirror?: Whatever happened to the revolution in information for Health and Social Care - Learning from England and Australia’.
Social Policy and Society 2014, 13(4), 563-568.
- Down S, Giazitzoglu A. Identity and Entrepreneurship.
In: Baker, T; Welter, F, ed. Entrepreneurship. Routledge, 2014. In Press.
- Bahemia H. Implementation of an open innovation strategy for a radical innovation project at Jaguar.
In: Academy of Management Meeting Philadelphia. 2014.
- Song DP, Dong JX, Xu J. Integrated inventory management and supplier base reduction in a supply chain with multiple uncertainties.
European Journal of Operational Research 2014, 232(3), 522-536.
- Bennett D, Heron G, Yuen S, Swamy M. Kaizen Group enquiry based learning, primary data analysis & research led outputs; lessons from an undergraduate final year module based upon strategic supply chain management investigation.
In: The Logistics Research Network Conference. 2014.
- Giazitzoglu A. Learning not to labour: a micro analysis of consensual male unemployment.
International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy 2014. In Press.
- Bahemia H, Squire B, Cousins P. Managing open innovation: conceptualising openness within New Product Development Projects.
2014. In Preparation.
- Ting SL, Tse YK, Ho GTS, Chung SH, Pang G. Mining logistics data to assure the quality in sustainable food supply chain: a case in red wine industry.
International Journal of Production Economics 2014, 152, 200-209.
- Garrety K, McLoughlin I, Wilson R, Zelle G, Martin M. National electronic health records and the digital disruption of moral orders.
Social Science & Medicine 2014, 101, 70-77.
- Yang Y, Yang B. Normal 0 false false false PT-BR ZH-CN X-NONE The Impact of Logistics Service on Supply Chain Performance.
In: 21 st International Annual EurOMA Conference taking place in Palermo, Italy, June 20-25, 2014. 2014.
- Simpson AV, Clegg SR, Pitsis TS. Normal compassion: a framework for compassionate decision making.
Journal of Business Ethics 2014, 119(4), 473-491.
- Johnstone S, Ackers P. Partnership at Work and Mutual Gains.
In: Guest, D.; Needle, D, ed. Encyclopedia of Human Resource Management. Chichester: Wiley-Blackwell, 2014. In Press.
- Pang G, Casalin F, Papagiannidis S, Muyldermans L, Tse YK. Price determinants for remanufactured products: a Case Study of eBay UK.
International Journal of Production Research 2014. In Press.
- Giazitzoglu A. Qualitative Upward Mobility, the Mass-Media and 'Posh' Masculinity in Contemporary North-East Britain: A Micro Sociological Case-Study.
Sociological Research Online 2014, 19(2), 1-11.
- Johnstone S, Wilkinson A, Dainty A. Reconceptualizing the Service Paradox in Engineering Companies: Is HR a Missing Link?.
IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management 2014, 61(2), 275-284.
- Heron G, Shokri A. Reducing waste and improving efficiencies in ‘third sector’ food supply networks: the sustainability case for adoption of lean and best practice models for organisations working to promote food security and alleviate food poverty amongst the urban poor.
In: The Logistics Research Network Conference. 2014.
- Kimmitt J, Scarlata M, Dimov D. Social entrepreneurs as institutional entrepreneurs: When do they fulfill a social mission?.
In: Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference. 2014, Ontario, Canada.
- Heron G, Shokri A. The Adoption of Lean Six Sigma in the UK ‘Third Sector’ to Reduce and Control Waste to Promote Good Practice in Supply to overcome Food Insecurity Amongst the Urban Poor.
In: 5th International Lean Six Sigma Conference. 2014, Herriot Watt University, Scotland.
- Morley M, Oglethorpe D, Heron G. The Application of 'Just in Time' to Reverse Logistics to Increase Network Efficiencies and Sustainability Factors: A Feasability Study from the UK Multiple Retail Sector.
In: Transport Research Arena 2014. 2014, Paris, France.
- Rodriguez JK, Scurry T. The Global Talent Challenge of Self-Initiated Expatriates.
In: Al Ariss, A, ed. Global Talent Management: Challenges, Strategies, and Opportunities. Heidelberg, Germany: Springer, 2014, pp.93-105.
- Pitsis TS, Simpson AV, Dehlin E, ed. The Handbook of Organizational and Managerial Innovation.
Oxford: Edward-Elgar Publishing Ltd, 2014.
- See-To E, Papagiannidis S, Westland JC. The moderating role of income on consumers' preferences and usage for online and offline payment methods.
Electronic Commerce Research 2014, 14(2), 189-213.
- Peck F, Parry SN, Mulvey G, Jackson K, Cabras I, Jackson J. The role and significance of rates relief for supporting businesses in Wales.
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy 2014, 32(epub ahead of print).
- Ramanathan U, Bentley YM, Pang G. The role of collaboration in the UK green supply chains: an exploratory study of the perspectives of suppliers, logistics and retailers.
Journal of Cleaner Production 2014, 70, 231-241.
- Clegg SR, Josserand E, Mehra AJ, Pitsis TS. The transformative and innovative power of network dynamics.
Organization Studies 2014. In Preparation.
- Heron G, Swamy M. Value Chain Analysis, Value Stream Mapping, the theory of Constraints and Guanxi as tools to Micro, Small and Medium Sized Manufacturing Enterprises to Militate for Downstream Demands.
In: Second Global Conference on Business Management. 2014, Aventis School of Management, Singapore.
- Papagiannidis S, See-To E, Bourlakis M. Virtual Test-driving: The impact of simulated products on purchase intention.
Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 2014, 21(5), 877-887.
- O'Cass A, Heirati N, Schoefer K. When do customer participation and supplier collaboration help B2B service firms offer superior performance value and relational value.
In: Global Marketing Conference (GMC). 2014, Singapore, Southeast Asia. In Press.