A full list of recent KITE publications is produced here in chronological order. You may also search for publications using our website search box.
Year: 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1994
- Bahemia H, Squire B. A conceptualisation of Open Innovation for New Product Development Projects.
In: Technology and Innovation Management. Imperial College, 2013. In Preparation.
- Filieri R, Willison R. A Knowledge Process Perspective into a Knowledge Repository's Success.
European Journal of Information Systems 2013. Submitted.
- Papagiannidis S. Adopting online taster courses in postgraduate recruitment: The case of a British Business School.
Studies in Higher Education 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Palamida E, Papagiannidis S, Xanthopoulou D. Analysing individuals’ investment intentions: An application of the extended Theory of Planned Behaviour model in the Greek context.
In: European Academy of Management Conference (EURAM). 2013, Instabul, Turkey. In Press.
- Richter P, Wilson R. ‘It's the tip of the iceberg’: the hidden tensions between theory, policy and practice in the management of Freedom of Information in English local government bodies—evidence from a regional study.
Public Money and Management 2013, 33(3), 177-184.
- Willison R, Warkentin M. Beyond Deterrence: An Expanded View of Employee Computer Abuse.
MIS Quarterly 2013, 37(1). In Press.
- Piperopoulos P, Dimov D. Burst bubbles or build steam? Entrepreneurship education, entrepreneurial self-efficacy and entrepreneurial intentions.
Journal of Small Business Management 2013. In Press.
- Rodriguez JK, Scurry T, Bailouni S. Carreiras globais e narrativas de identidade: O caso dos migrantes qualificados no Catar.
In: Jacob Lima, ed. Trabalho, transições e Mobilidades. São Carlos, Brasil: Universidade Federal de São Carlos, 2013. In Press.
- Alshamaila Y, Papagiannidis S, Li F. Cloud Computing Adoption by SMEs in the North East of England: A multi-perspective framework.
Journal of Enterprise Information Management 2013, 26(3), 250-275.
- Nikolova N, Fox S, Clegg S, Bjorkeng K, Pitsis TS. Coaching as Practice: Strategies for Coaching Under Uncertainty.
International Studies in Management and Organization 2013. In Press.
- McLoughlin I, Wilson R. Digital Government at Work: A social informatics approach.
Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2013. In Press.
- Saridakis G, Munoz-Torres R, Johnstone S. Do HR practices enhance organizational commitment in SMEs with low employee satisfaction?.
British Journal of Management 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Willison R, Johnston A, Warkentin M. Examing the Influence of Disgruntlement on Employee Computer Abuse Intentions: Insights from Justice, Deterrence and Rationalization Perspective.
MIS Quarterly 2013. Submitted.
- Sear L, Scurry T, Swail J, Down S. Graduate recruitment to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
London: Department for Business, Innovation & Skills, 2013. Research and Innovation Department for Business Innovation and Skills BIS/13/546.
- Wilson R, Baines S, Martin M. Innovation and information in public/third sector partnerships for Older People’s services: Case Studies from England and Italy.
In: Osborne, S., Brown, L, ed. Handbook of Public Service Innovation. Routledge, 2013. In Press.
- Ivory S, Pitsis TS, Alderman N. Innovation, Policy, and Environment.
Construction Management and Economics 2013. In Preparation.
- McLoughlin I, Maniatopoulos G, Wilson R, Martin M. Inside a 'Digital Experiment’ - Co-producing Telecare Services for Older People.
Scandanavian Journal of Information Systems 2013. In Press.
- Rodriguez JK. Joining the Dark Side: Women in Management in the Dominican Republic.
Gender, Work & Organization 2013, 20(1), 1-19.
- Cornford J, Wilson R, Baines S, Richardson R. Local Governance in the new information ecology: The challenge of building interpretative communities.
Public Money and Management 2013, 33(3), 201-208.
- Raja JZ, Green SD, Leiringer R, Dainty A, Johnstone S. Managing multiple forms of employment in the construction sector: implications for HRM.
Human Resource Management Journal 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Scurry T, Rodriguez JK, Bailouni S. Narratives of Identity of Self-Initiated Expatriates in Qatar.
Career Development International 2013, 18(1), 12-33.
- Bahemia H, Squire B, Cousins P. Open innovation in new product development projects: a contingency approach.
In: 73rd Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. 2013, Lake Buena Vista, Florida. In Press.
- Wynarczyk P, Piperopoulos P, McAdam M. Open innovation in small and medium-sized enterprises: An overview.
International Small Business Journal 2013, 31(3), 240-255.
- Wynarczyk P. Open innovation in SMEs: a dynamic approach to modern entrepreneurship in the 21st century.
Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development 2013. In Press.
- Cornford J, Baines S, Wilson R. Representing the Family: how does the State "Think Family"?.
Policy and Politics 2013, 41(1), 1-18.
- Papagiannidis S, Manika D. Social media and political participation in Greece during the financial crisis.
In: 42nd European Marketing Academy Conference (EMAC). 2013, Instabul, Turkey. In Press.
- Moon S, Simpson A, Hicks C. The development of a classification model for predicting the performance of forecasting methods for naval spare parts demand.
International Journal of Production Econonomics 2013, (epub ahead of print).
- Simpson AV, Pitsis TS, Clegg SR. The dynamics of compassion: A framework for compassionate decision making.
Journal of Business Ethics 2013, (accepted for publication). In Press.
- Manika D, Papagiannidis S, Bourlakis M. The effects of a CEO's YouTube apology for service failure on customer's behavioural intentions.
In: British Academy of Management Conference. 2013, Liverpool, UK. In Press.
- Peck F, Parry SN, Jackson K, Mulvey G, Jackson J, Cabras I. The role and significance of rates relief for supporting businesses in Wales.
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy 2013. In Press.
- Cornford J, Richter P. The Student as Customer: unifying the customer and segmenting the organisation.
Information and Organization 2013. In Preparation.
- Jen-Wei C, Kuo-Ming L, Chang Y, Johnstone S. Voice behavior and work engagement: The moderating role of supervisor-attributed motives.
Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources 2013, 51(1), 81-102.
- Johnstone S. Workplace partnership.
In: Wilkinson, A; Donaghey, J; Dundon, T; Freeman, R, ed. Handbook of Research on Employee Voice. Edward Elgar, 2013. In Press.