A full list of recent KITE publications is produced here in chronological order. You may also search for publications using our website search box.
Year: 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1994
- Eckersley P. A new framework for understanding subnational policy-making and local choice.
Policy Studies 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Cacciottia G, Hayton JC, Mitchell JR, Giazitzoglu A. A reconceptualization of fear of failure in entrepreneurship.
Journal of Business Venturing 2016, 31(3), 302-325.
- Down S, Richter P, Pollard J. A relational examination of regulating the entrepreneurial small firm.
Organization Studies 2016. In Preparation.
- Dermentzi E, Papagiannidis S, Osorio Toro C, Yannopoulou N. Academic engagement: Differences between intention to adopt Social Networking Sites and other online technologies.
Computers in Human Behavior 2016, 61, 321-332.
- Eckersley P, Ferry L. Accountable to whom? Data transparency, depoliticisation and the myth of the market in English local government.
In: Cuadrado-Ballesteros, B; García-Sánchez, IM, ed. Local Governments in the Digital Era: Looking for Accountability. Nova Publishing, 2016. In Press.
- Elliott K, Massacci F, Williams J. Action, Inaction, Trust and Cybersecurity's Common Property Problem.
IEEE - Security and Privacy Economics 2016, 14(1), 82-86.
- Elliott K, Massacci F, Williams J. Action, Inaction, Trust, and Cybersecurity's Common Property Problem.
IEEE SECURITY & PRIVACY 2016, 14(1), 82-86.
- Kimmitt J, Scarlata M, Dimov D. An empirical investigation of the interplay between microcredit, institutional context and entrepreneurial capabilities.
Venture Capital: An International Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Lai Y, Saridakis G, Blackburn R, Johnstone S. Are the HR responses of small firms different from large firms in times of recession?.
Journal of Business Venturing 2016, 31(1), 113-131.
- Atkinson C, Mallett O, Wapshott R. ‘You try to be a fair employer’: Regulation and employment relationships in medium-sized firms.
International Small Business Journal 2016, 34(1), 16-33.
- Flynn M, Hofacker D, Hong I, Schroder H. Comparing the effects of workforce ageing in Western and Asian contexts: Institutional, firm and individual level perspectives".
Human Relations 2016. In Preparation.
- Balogh P, Békési D, Gorton M, Popp J, Lengyel P. Consumer willingness to pay for traditional food products.
Food Policy 2016, 61, 176-184.
- Ferry L, Eckersley P. Debate: Climate change and 21st Conference of the Parties (COP21) Paris – addressing the 'ultimate' wicked issue.
Public Money and Management 2016, 36(4), 241-242.
- Heron G, Morley M, Oglethorpe D. Desegregating operational barriers to optimise acquisition, collection and disposition of multi-trip food packaging systems and recyclable materials; an investigation of degrees of integration in two UK multiple retailer operations.
TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART E: LOGISTICS AND TRANSPOTATION REVIEW 2016. In Preparation.
- Dennis C, Alamanos E, Papagiannidis S, Bourlakis M. Does social exclusion influence multiple channel use? The interconnections with community, happiness and well-being.
Journal of Business Research 2016, 69(3), 1061-1070.
- Angell A, Gorton M, Sauer J, Bottomley P, White J. Don't Distract Me When I'm Media Multitasking: Toward a Theory for Raising Advertising Recall and Recognition.
Journal of Advertising 2016, 45(2), 198-210.
- Johnstone S, Wilkinson A, ed. Encyclopedia of Human Resource Management.
Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, 2016.
- Palamida E, Xanthopoulou D, Papagiannidis S, Stamati T. Exploring intentions towards human, social, and financial capital investments in a turbulent economic environment.
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation 2016. In Press.
- Hajli N, Lin X. Exploring the Security of Information Sharing on Social Networking Sites: The Role of Perceived Control of Information.
Journal of Business Ethics 2016, 133(1), 111-123.
- Pang G, Gebka B. Forecasting container throughput using aggregate or terminal-specific data? The case of Tanjung Priok Port, Indonesia.
International Journal of Production Research 2016. Submitted.
- Tregear A, Torok A, Gorton M. Geographical Indications and Upgrading of Small-scale Producers in Global Agro-food Chains: A Case Study of the Makó Onion PDO.
Environment and Planning A 2016, 48(2), 433-451.
- Lai Y, Saridakis G, Johnstone S. Human resource practices, employee attitudes and small firm performance.
International Small Business Journal 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Lowe T, Wilson R. Playing the game of Outcomes-Based Performance Management. Is gamesmanship inevitable? Evidence from theory and practice.
Social Policy and Administration 2016, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Papagiannidis S, Manika D. Political Participation and Engagement via Different Online and Offline Channels.
International Journal of E-Business Research 2016. In Press.
- Chen RY, Dong JX, Lee CY. Pricing in a shipping market with waste shipments and empty container repositioning.
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 2016, 85, 32-55.
- Pagan V. Rethinking capitals: global capital beyond the financial.
ICAEW, 2016. Available at: http://www.icaew.com/~/media/corporate/files/technical/sustainability/rethinking%20capitals/tecplm14996-1%20victoria%20pagan.ashx.
- Heron G, Oglethorpe D. Reverse Flow of Recyclable Materials in Food Retail.
Journal of Supply Chain Management 2016. Submitted.
- Wilson R, Jackson P, Ferguson M. Science or alchemy in collaborative public service? Challenges and future directions for the management and organization of joined-up government.
Public Money and Management 2016, 36(1), 1-4.
- Down S, Pollard J, Richter P. Strategic adaptation of growing firms to regulation.
British Journal of Management 2016. In Preparation.
- Pollard J, Richter P, Down S. The Financial Logics of Small Firms.
British Journal of Management 2016. Submitted.
- Dennis C, Papagiannidis S, Alamanos E, Bourlakis M. The role of brand attachment strength in higher education.
Journal of Business Research 2016, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Bahemia H, Squire B, Roerich J, Cousins P. The role of inter-firm trust and contract in open innovation projects.
2016. In Preparation.
- Cornford J, Richter P. The Student as Customer: unifying the customer and segmenting the organisation.
Information and Organization 2016. In Preparation.
- Parry S, Bamber M. The use of visual rhetoric in a crisis communication strategy: the case of BP and the Deepwater Horizon explosion.
Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal 2016. In Preparation.
- Papagiannidis S, Pantano E, See-To E, Dennis C, Bourlakis M. To immerse or not? Experimenting with two virtual retail environments.
Information Technology & People 2016. In Press.
- Hofacker D, Schroder H, Li Y, Flynn M. Trends and determinants of work-retirement transitions in Germany, England and Japan.
Journal of Social Policy 2016, 45(01), 39-64.
- Hofacker D, Schroder H, Li YX, Flynn M. Trends and Determinants of Work-Retirement Transitions under Changing Institutional Conditions: Germany, England and Japan compared.
Journal of Social Policy 2016, 45(1), 39-64.
- Angell R, Gorton M, Bottomley P, White J. Understanding fans’ responses to the sponsor of a rival team.
European Sport Management Quarterly 2016, 16(2), 190-213.
- Chatrakul U, Schroder H, Miles L, Flynn M. Understanding older workers’ abilities to exercise ‘choice’ when it comes to extending theirworking lives in late career.
2016. In Preparation.
- Manika D, Papagiannidis S, Bourlakis M. Understanding the effects of a social media service failure apology: A comparative study of customers vs. potential customers.
International Journal of Information Management 2016.