A full list of recent KITE publications is produced here in chronological order. You may also search for publications using our website search box.
Year: 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1994
- Eckersley P, Ferry L. Accountable to whom? Data transparency in England and its implications for local democracy.
In: Cuadrado-Ballesteros, B; García-Sánchez, IM, ed. Local Governments in the Digital Era: Looking for Accountability. Nova, 2016. In Preparation.
- Heron G, Morley M, Oglethorpe D. Addressing sub-optimisation of reverse logistics systems managing recycling and muti-trip packaging streams: A comparative analysis from the UK multiple retail sector in its potential to apply ‘Just in Time’ paradigms to reverse logistics systems management.
TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART E: LOGISTICS AND TRANSPOTATION REVIEW 2016. In Preparation.
- Ferry L, Eckersley P. Debate: Climate change and COP21 in Paris – Addressing the ultimate 'wicked issue'.
Public Money and Management 2016, 36(2). In Press.
- Dennis C, Alamanos E, Papagiannidis S, Bourlakis M. Does social exclusion influence multiple channel use? The interconnections with community, happiness and well-being.
Journal of Business Research 2016, 69(3), 1061-1070.
- Angell A, Gorton M, Sauer J, Bottomley P, White J. Don't Distract Me When I'm Media Multitasking: Toward a Theory for Raising Advertising Recall and Recognition.
Journal of Advertising 2016. In Press.
- Hajli N, Lin X. Exploring the Security of Information Sharing on Social Networking Sites: The Role of Perceived Control of Information.
Journal of Business Ethics 2016, 133(1), 111-123.
- Tregear A, Torok A, Gorton M. Geographical Indications and Upgrading of Small-scale Producers in Global Agro-food Chains: A Case Study of the Makó Onion PDO.
Environment and Planning A 2016, 48(2), 433-451.
- Heron G, Shokri A. Optimised allocation decision processes for the efficient and sustainable re-distribution of food in third sector organisations: A case study investigating initiatives addressing food insecurity and food poverty in the UK.
International Journal of Operations and Production Management 2016. In Preparation.
- Heron G. Plural participative group work resultant of process driven design in postgraduate education: A case study of hybridised Kaizen work groups deployed in a Masters programme Supply Chain Systems and Technology module.
Studies in Higher Education 2016. In Preparation.
- Chen RY, Dong JX, Lee CY. Pricing in a shipping market with waste shipments and empty container repositioning.
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 2016, 85, 32-55.
- Wilson R, Jackson P, Ferguson M. Science or alchemy in collaborative public service? Challenges and future directions for the management and organization of joined-up government.
Public Money and Management 2016, 36(1), 1-4.
- McLoughlin I, Garrety K, Wilson R. The Digitalisation of Health Care: Moral Orders and Electronic Health Records.
Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2016. In Preparation.
- Parry S, Bamber M. The use of visual rhetoric in a crisis communication strategy: the case of BP and the Deepwater Horizon explosion.
Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal 2016. In Preparation.
- Bahemia H, Sillince J. Theoretical development of open innovation at the project level.
2016. In Preparation.
- Papagiannidis S, Pantano E, See-To E, Dennnis C, Bourlakis M. To immerse or not? Experimenting with two virtual retail environments.
Information Technology & People 2016. In Press.
- Hofacker D, Schroder H, Li Y, Flynn M. Trends and determinants of work-retirement transitions in Germany, England and Japan.
Journal of Social Policy 2016, 45(01), 39-64.
- Chatrakul U, Schroder H, Miles L, Flynn M. Understanding older workers’ abilities to exercise ‘choice’ when it comes to extending theirworking lives in late career.
2016. In Preparation.
- Manika D, Papagiannidis S, Bourlakis M. Understanding the effects of a social media service failure apology: A comparative study of customers vs. potential customers.
International Journal of Information Management 2016. In Press.
- Heron G, Swamy M. Value Chain Analysis, Value Stream mapping, the Theory of Constraints and Guanxi as Tools to Micro, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises to Militate for Downstream Demands Value Chain Analysis, Value Stream mapping, the Theory of Constraints and Guanxi as Tools to Micro, Small and Medium Sized Enterprises to Militate for Downstream Demands.
Journal of Business Economics 2016. Submitted.