A full list of recent KITE publications is produced here in chronological order. You may also search for publications using our website search box.
Year: 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1994
- Eckersley P. A new framework for understanding subnational policy-making and local choice.
Policy Studies 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Cacciottia G, Hayton JC, Mitchell JR, Giazitzoglu A. A reconceptualization of fear of failure in entrepreneurship.
Journal of Business Venturing 2016, 31(3), 302-325.
- Down S, Richter P, Pollard J. A relational examination of regulating the entrepreneurial small firm.
Organization Studies 2016. In Preparation.
- Dermentzi E, Papagiannidis S, Osorio Toro C, Yannopoulou N. Academic engagement: Differences between intention to adopt Social Networking Sites and other online technologies.
Computers in Human Behavior 2016, 61, 321-332.
- Murphy P, Eckersley P, Ferry L. Accountability and transparency: police forces in England and Wales.
Public Policy and Administration 2016. In Press.
- Eckersley P, Ferry L. Accountable to whom? Data transparency, depoliticisation and the myth of the market in English local government.
In: Cuadrado-Ballesteros, B; García-Sánchez, IM, ed. Local Governments in the Digital Era: Looking for Accountability. Nova Publishing, 2016.
- Elliott K, Massacci F, Williams J. Action, Inaction, Trust and Cybersecurity's Common Property Problem.
IEEE Security & Privacy 2016, 14(1), 82-86.
- Kimmitt J, Scarlata M, Dimov D. An empirical investigation of the interplay between microcredit, institutional context and entrepreneurial capabilities.
Venture Capital: An International Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance 2016, 18(3), 257-276.
- Whitehurst F, Richter P, Sear L. Anchor institutions and small business development and learning: A role for university business schools?.
In: The 5th Engage HEI Conference: 'Engaged Scholarship: impact, policy and practice‘. 2016, Preston, uclan.
- Lai Y, Saridakis G, Blackburn R, Johnstone S. Are the HR responses of small firms different from large firms in times of recession?.
Journal of Business Venturing 2016, 31(1), 113-131.
- Atkinson C, Mallett O, Wapshott R. ‘You try to be a fair employer’: Regulation and employment relationships in medium-sized firms.
International Small Business Journal 2016, 34(1), 16-33.
- Casalin F, Pang G, Maioli S, Cao T. Beyond Classical Inventory Models: a Cross-Section Analysis.
International Journal of Production Economics 2016. Submitted.
- Hajli N, Shanmugam M, Papagiannidis S, Zahay D, Richard M. Branding co-creation with members of online brand communities.
Journal of Business Research 2016, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Flynn M, Hofacker D, Hong I, Schroder H. Comparing the effects of workforce ageing in Western and Asian contexts: Institutional, firm and individual level perspectives".
Human Relations 2016. In Preparation.
- Balogh P, Békési D, Gorton M, Popp J, Lengyel P. Consumer willingness to pay for traditional food products.
Food Policy 2016, 61, 176-184.
- Burke C, Scurry T, Blenkinsopp J, Graley K. Critical perspectives on Graduate employability.
In: Tomlinson, M. and Holmes, L. (Eds.), ed. Graduate employability in context: theory, research and debate. Palgrave Macmillan, 2016. In Press.
- Ferry L, Eckersley P. Debate: Climate change and 21st Conference of the Parties (COP21) Paris – addressing the 'ultimate' wicked issue.
Public Money and Management 2016, 36(4), 241-242.
- Heron G, Morley M, Oglethorpe D. Desegregating operational barriers to optimise acquisition, collection and disposition of multi-trip food packaging systems and recyclable materials; an investigation of degrees of integration in two UK multiple retailer operations.
TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART E: LOGISTICS AND TRANSPOTATION REVIEW 2016. In Preparation.
- Dennis C, Alamanos E, Papagiannidis S, Bourlakis M. Does social exclusion influence multiple channel use? The interconnections with community, happiness and well-being.
Journal of Business Research 2016, 69(3), 1061-1070.
- Angell A, Gorton M, Sauer J, Bottomley P, White J. Don't Distract Me When I'm Media Multitasking: Toward a Theory for Raising Advertising Recall and Recognition.
Journal of Advertising 2016, 45(2), 198-210.
- Johnstone S, Wilkinson A, ed. Encyclopedia of Human Resource Management.
Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, 2016.
- Hajli N. Ethical Environment in Online Communities by Information Credibility: A Social Media Perspective.
Journal of Business Ethics 2016, 1-12.
- Palamida E, Xanthopoulou D, Papagiannidis S, Stamati T. Exploring intentions towards human, social, and financial capital investments in a turbulent economic environment.
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation 2016. In Press.
- Wang Y, Hajli N. Exploring the path to big data analytics success in healthcare.
Journal of Business Research 2016, (ePub ahead of print).
- Hajli N, Lin X. Exploring the Security of Information Sharing on Social Networking Sites: The Role of Perceived Control of Information.
Journal of Business Ethics 2016, 133(1), 111-123.
- Pang G, Gebka B. Forecasting container throughput using aggregate or terminal-specific data? The case of Tanjung Priok Port, Indonesia.
International Journal of Production Research 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Tregear A, Torok A, Gorton M. Geographical Indications and Upgrading of Small-scale Producers in Global Agro-food Chains: A Case Study of the Makó Onion PDO.
Environment and Planning A 2016, 48(2), 433-451.
- Lai Y, Saridakis G, Johnstone S. Human resource practices, employee attitudes and small firm performance.
International Small Business Journal 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Lin X, Clay P, Hajli N, Dadgar M. Investigating the Impacts of Organizational Factors on Employees' Unethical Behavior within Organization in the Context of Chinese Firms.
Journal of Business Ethics 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Lowe T, Wilson R. Managing the performance of social interventions. What can we learn from a complex systems approach?.
In: British Academy of Management (BAM). 2016, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK. In Press.
- Garrety K, McLoughlin I, Dalley A, Wilson R, Yu P. National Electronic Health Record Systems as ‘Wicked Projects’: The Australian Experience.
Information Polity 2016, epub ahead of print.
- Lowe T, Wilson R. Playing the game of Outcomes-Based Performance Management. Is gamesmanship inevitable? Evidence from theory and practice.
Social Policy and Administration 2016, (ePub ahead of Print).
- Papagiannidis S, Manika D. Political Participation and Engagement via Different Online and Offline Channels.
International Journal of E-Business Research 2016. In Press.
- Eckersley P. Power and capacity in local climate governance: Comparing English and German municipalities.
In: European Consortium for Political Research annual conference. 2016, Prague.
- Chen RY, Dong JX, Lee CY. Pricing in a shipping market with waste shipments and empty container repositioning.
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 2016, 85, 32-55.
- Lu X, Pang G. Proactive Environmental Performance Impacts on Financial Performance: Empirical Evidence from UK Listed Companies.
International Journal of Production Research 2016. Submitted.
- Blythe PT, Wardle J, Huebner Y, Gibbon Jane. Public Electric Vehicles recharging in the UK – is there a business case?.
In: Intelligent Transport Systems European Congress. 2016, Glasgow: ERTICO.
- Pagan V. Rethinking capitals: global capital beyond the financial.
ICAEW, 2016. Available at: http://www.icaew.com/~/media/corporate/files/technical/sustainability/rethinking%20capitals/tecplm14996-1%20victoria%20pagan.ashx.
- Heron G, Oglethorpe D. Reverse Flow of Recyclable Materials in Food Retail.
Journal of Supply Chain Management 2016. Submitted.
- Wilson R, Jackson P, Ferguson M. Science or alchemy in collaborative public service? Challenges and future directions for the management and organization of joined-up government.
Public Money and Management 2016, 36(1), 1-4.
- Down S, Pollard J, Richter P. Strategic adaptation of growing firms to regulation.
British Journal of Management 2016. In Preparation.
- Yu WT, Pang G, Ramanathan U, Spickett-Jones G. Strategic cooperation in the supply chain, investigating antecedents of trust for managing integration: an empirical study of Chinese manufacturing.
International Marketing Review 2016. Submitted.
- Prado P, Sapsed J. The Anthropophagic Organisation: How innovations transcend the temporary in a Project-Based Organization.
Organization Studies 2016, 37(12), epub ahead of print.
- Pollard J, Richter P, Down S. The Financial Logics of Small Firms.
British Journal of Management 2016. Submitted.
- Wang Y, Hsiao S, Yang Z, Hajli N. The impact of sellers' social influence on the co-creation of innovation with customers and brand awareness in online communities.
Industrial Marketing Management 2016, 54, 56-70.
- Dennis C, Papagiannidis S, Alamanos E, Bourlakis M. The role of brand attachment strength in higher education.
Journal of Business Research 2016, 69(8), 3049-3057.
- Bahemia H, Squire B, Roerich J, Cousins P. The role of inter-firm trust and contract in open innovation projects.
2016. In Preparation.
- Munoz P, Kimmitt J, Serey T, Velazquez L. The Structure and Dynamics of Social Entrepreneurship in Chile.
- Cornford J, Richter P. The Student as Customer: unifying the customer and segmenting the organisation.
Information and Organization 2016. In Preparation.
- Parry S, Bamber M. The use of visual rhetoric in a crisis communication strategy: the case of BP and the Deepwater Horizon explosion.
Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal 2016. In Preparation.
- Papagiannidis S, Pantano E, See-To E, Dennis C, Bourlakis M. To immerse or not? Experimenting with two virtual retail environments.
Information Technology & People 2016. In Press.
- Hofacker D, Schroder H, Li Y, Flynn M. Trends and determinants of work-retirement transitions in Germany, England and Japan.
Journal of Social Policy 2016, 45(01), 39-64.
- Hofacker D, Schroder H, Li YX, Flynn M. Trends and Determinants of Work-Retirement Transitions under Changing Institutional Conditions: Germany, England and Japan compared.
Journal of Social Policy 2016, 45(1), 39-64.
- Angell R, Gorton M, Bottomley P, White J. Understanding fans’ responses to the sponsor of a rival team.
European Sport Management Quarterly 2016, 16(2), 190-213.
- Chatrakul U, Schroder H, Miles L, Flynn M. Understanding older workers’ abilities to exercise ‘choice’ when it comes to extending theirworking lives in late career.
2016. In Preparation.
- Manika D, Papagiannidis S, Bourlakis M. Understanding the effects of a social media service failure apology: A comparative study of customers vs. potential customers.
International Journal of Information Management 2016.