From small meetings to conferences for 1,000 delegates, find out how we can provide the perfect support for your event.
Newcastle University’s Students’ Union (NUSU) is at the centre of student life on campus.
Our award-winning libraries include the:
- Philip Robinson Library, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week during term time
- Marjorie Robinson Library Rooms, with over 580 study spaces
- Walton Medical Library
- Law Library
Facilities and resources
Make the most of our extensive collections and exceptional resources, including:
- one million print books
- six million e-books
- wireless coverage across campus
- 500 PCs
- laptop and e-book reader loan scheme for use in the library
- special collections of rare and historic books, manuscripts, maps and illustrations
Our library services are designed to help you study with our bookable group study rooms, in-house print and binding services and digital learning spaces for collaborative work. Don’t forget to visit our internet café, the Learning Lounge, in the Philip Robinson Library.
Year-round, help is never far away with faculty liaison librarians, desk services and roving help on hand to provide support. Our University Library Service has a reputation as one of the best in the country and has been awarded five government Charter Marks and two prestigious Customer Service Excellence awards.