A Complete Service
The FCCF are pleased to offer a complete analytical service working for you to deliver high-quality data. Take advantage of the years of flow cytometry experience in all aspects of your work. The core facility will help you plan the experiment, design your panel, titrate your antibodies, set up the instrumentation, prepare your samples, generate data and assist with analysis ensuring the highest quality data is acquired.
To discuss this service, please contact us
More detailsMore details
- Consultation, Meet with our flow cytometry specialists to discuss your research questions and how flow cytometry can help you deliver on these questions
- Panel Design, Our specialists will help design the perfect panel for you taking into account antigen density, fluorophore brightness, and many other factors that can affect panel sensitivity giving you the best chance to detect all your populations of interest
- Panel Optimisation, Your panel will be optimised for the specific cytometer best suited to your needs. Antibodies will be titrated, quality control, compensation, and instrument PMT settings will all be optimised for your panel.
- Sample preperation, Drop your samples directly with us and we can prepare your cells according to an agreed and optimised protocol. Our staff has a wealth of experience in the preparation of liquid and solid samples from all areas of biology from plant preparation to human tissue.
- Storage for future analysis, We can prepare your samples so that they can be analysed at a later date after being cryo-stored,
- Optimise experimental workflow, We know some experiments require intervention during the acquisition process such as restimulation of cytokines or Ca flux stimulation. We will establish an efficient and accurate workflow to generate the highest quality data.
- Stain samples, We will stain, wash and prepare all samples ready for analysis.
- Acquire data, Our staff will run your samples and carefully monitor quality control to ensure all possible problems are avoided
- Produce data reports, Finally, you will be given your data along with any reports obtained from the acquisition.