Student Progress

Producing Your Own Documents

You can print any of the documents listed in S3P. If you require these documents to be officially stamped by the University, do not print them yourself. Instead, send your request to or, if you are on campus, call in to Student Services at level 2, King’s Gate. 

The Certificate of Registration document can only be produced when you have registered. You can also produce it for previous years.