Student Progress

Access external visa advice

External visa information and advice

The Visa Support Team offers free advice and support to all registered and prospective students. There may be times however, when you may need to access additional information, advice and support from external organisations.

You might find the following websites helpful:

Specialist immigration advice

If you need to access professional immigration advice during your stay in the UK you can contact a specialist organisation or immigration solicitor. They will usually charge for their services, so you need to make sure that you fully understand the level of service they will provide and how much this will cost before you sign any contracts.

You should also check that they are registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) to ensure that they are regulated and meet certain standards.

You can use the following resources to help find specialist immigration services: