Dr Craig Jones
Lecturer in Political Geography
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0191 208 3960
- Personal Website: https://thewarspace.com/
- Address: 6.35 Daysh Building
School of Geography Politics and Sociology
Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Office hours: Monday & Tuesday 9:30-11am
Areas of expertise
- Later modern war
- Conflict and displacement
- Conflict and healthcare
- The contemporary Middle East
- Geographies of international law
Google scholar: Click here.
- Jones CA. Lawfare and the juridification of late modern war. Progress in Human Geography 2016, 40(2), 221–239.
- Jones CA. Traveling law: Targeted Killing, Lawfare and the Deconstruction of the Battlefield. In: Alex Lubin and Marwan M. Kraidy, ed. American Studies Encounters the Middle East. University of North Carolina Press, 2016.
- Jones CA. Frames of law: targeting advice and operational law in the Israeli military. Environment and Planning D: Society and Space 2015, 33(4), 676– 696.
- Jones CA, Smith MD. War/Law/Space: Notes toward a legal geography of war. Environment and Planning D: Society and Space 2015, 33(4), 581 – 591.
- Jones CA. Forsaking the civilian. Human Geography 2012, 5(3), 103-112.